favorite xmas movie/cartoon?

My favorite xmas movie has to be Scrooged, with bill murray. Not a particularlly "classic" pick, but Murray is just absolutely at his Murray peak in this movie, such a good scrooge.My favorite xmas cartoon is the Grinch who stole xmas. The movie was an abomination before god.

Christmas Vacation.One of my all time favorite movies."Save the neck for me Clark." :lol:  :lol:
Yeah, I used to love xmas vacation, but I don't think alot of it holds up over time. but Randy Quaid still SLAYS me in this movie..I never was a big fan of a christmas story.. I don't know why, just never struck a chord with me..
In order:1.)  A Christmas Story2.)  Rudolph The Rednose Reindeer (the old claymation one)3.)  A Charlie Brown Christmas
Charlie Brown Xmas is an absolute classic too. I'll tell you what, I'll give a shout out to it's a wonderful life. When I was a kid, it seems like a borning ass movie that was on all the damn time.. but as I got older.. I saw it for a rather morbid ( for it's era) and absolutely amazing movie. and Stewart ruunnign around saying ... "Heeellllo Lamp post... Hello Bank... Hello street sign" always cracks Me up..
Man, I'm sitting here and I'm thinking about how much Rudolph rules.. man..  I may have to change my voite.. Yukon jack, The isle of misfit toys, that dentist wanna be elf.. man I want to see that cartoon.
Bumbles bounce...Told you