seat #2: fcp poker forum junkies

im not sure if by my # of posts if i qualified for this one or not but as of 10:30 EST I still have not received my ticket for tonights tourny either :club:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not sure if by my # of posts if i qualified for this one or not but as of 10:30 EST I still have not received my ticket for tonights tourny either :club:
If you haven't received a ticket yet for the tourney the reason is you probably have a different e-mail address listed for the forum and your FCP poker account. An e-mail was sent out to your forum e-mail address with the following information.**In order to finalize your eligibility you are required to open a real> money account and make your first deposit by December 31, 2005.**>> IMPORTANT- If your e-mail address for the FCP Poker Room is different> than your e-mail address for the FCP Forum membership (the e-mail> address used for this mailer), then please reply to this e-mail stating:> 1.) Your FCP Forum name> 2.) Your FCP POKER ROOM e-mail addressIf you changed your forum e-mail address to make it the same as your FCP poker room e-mail address but didn't respond to that initial e-mail letting us know you had changed then you would be missed. The database that the tickets are going from is based on the e-mail address that was registered with your forum account and isn't updated if you change it yourself without letting us know.There may be another reason that you are missed so please let us know.If you don't have a ticket and you should please send an e-mail to info@fullcontactpoker stating the information and we can try and get you a ticket for the tournament tonight.

Just for reference, I also don't have a ticket. I received an email letting me know I qualified for this a long time ago. Haven't heard anything since. Only happened on this thread by accident today.Emailed info@fcp, but just wanted to post so everyone knew there were more than one person without tickets...Thanks,Mark

DNA, do you have any money in FCP? I pulled all mine back out, so I wonder if that is screwing things up. Like they think we never opened a real money account since our balance is $0 or something?Mark

DNA, do you have any money in FCP? I pulled all mine back out, so I wonder if that is screwing things up. Like they think we never opened a real money account since our balance is $0 or something?Mark
Shouldn't be an issue, I have a zero balance at the moment and still got my ticket.

Just got this email, about 15 mins after emailing them:You've been added to a list for the techs to add a ticket to your account. This should take place about an hour before the tournament start time.So, woo :)See everyone tonight. Hope you all suck. ;)Mark

I still think it's bullshit that I'm not able to play in these just because I didn't make a deposit to the site.
Are you sure that is a stipulation for this one? It says you must open a real money account, it does not say anything (that I have read) about having to make a deposit. I could be wrong, it happened once before.
Still haven't gotten mine... off to 24hr support.allinbluff35, did you set up a real money account by the 31st?
no, I procrastinated until the end of the month around christmas time and then had some family stuff to take care of and forgot about it.
Seat #2: FCP Poker Forum JunkiesThis Seat #2 rewards those members of the FCP Community who have been the most active over the years. Having said that, it should also be noted by all the FCP Forum Members that making hundreds of unnecessary posts just to increase your total number (for future promos like this one) will do you no good. This exact format for the Forum Junkies Seat is a one-of-kind and won't be replicated going forward.You are a Forum Junkie if you are an FCP Forum member with at least 20 posts as of November 20, 2005, AND you are eligible to play in this freeroll for Seat #2 if you have set up a real money account at FullContactPoker.com by December 31, 2005.There will be 10 Quarterfinal MTT Restricted Freerolls scheduled within approximately 2 weeks after December 31, 2005.Q MTT #1- Top 50 posters  Q MTT #2- Top 100 posters  Q MTT #3- Top 200 posters  Q MTT #4- Top 400 posters  Q MTT #5- Top 700 posters  Q MTT #6- Top 1000 posters  Q MTT #7- Top 1300 posters  Q MTT #8- Top 1600 posters  Q MTT #9- Top 1900 posters  Q MTT #10- Top 2200 posters  So, the Top 50 posters (as of Nov. 20, 2005) are eligible to play in all 10 Quarterfinals and the Top 100 posters are eligible to play in 9 of the Quarterfinals and so on...Please DO NOT send us an e-mail asking if you are one of the 2200 forum members who has made at least 20 posts by Nov. 20, 2005. Those of you who qualified will receive an e-mail from Full Contact Poker explaining which freeroll tournaments you are eligible to play.The Top 4 places in each of the ten Q MTT Restricted Freerolls will play in a 40 person Semifinal MTT Restricted Freeroll - to be scheduled within approximately 1 week after the last Q MTTThose eligible are allowed to finish in the top 4 of any Q MTT Restricted Freeroll they enter. If a player achieves this scenario, then the Semifinal MTT will register less than 40 players, and he/she will have in effect increased the overall odds for the field to earn the GPFTT Seat #2The Winner of this Semifinal MTT Restricted Freeroll earns Seat #2 at the GPFTTAll players finishing in the Top 10 of this Semifinal MTT will win an FCP Chip SetAnd also please remember that the deadline to set up a real money account and make a deposit is Dec 31st.
Still haven't gotten mine... off to 24hr support.allinbluff35, did you set up a real money account by the 31st?
Please read my previous post. Send an e-mail to info@fullcontactpoker.com . I have you on the list already Razor to get a ticket. The front line support peopel aren't handling this situation.
just so I don't forgetFCP Info, thanks for ignoring every email I sent about this subject, it provides me with another reason to never deposit money onto FCP.
I don't recall seeing an e-mail from you to info@fullcontactpoker.com. Please feel free to send me your feelings to that address. Some of the seats to the Protege are aimed at players who have made deposits with us but there are ways to qualify for the Protege without making a deposit. We obviously will provide more of an opportunity to players who are also playing the site.
just so I don't forgetFCP Info, thanks for ignoring every email I sent about this subject, it provides me with another reason to never deposit money onto FCP.
I don't recall seeing an e-mail from you to info@fullcontactpoker.com. Please feel free to send me your feelings to that address. Some of the seats to the Protege are aimed at players who have made deposits with us but there are ways to qualify for the Protege without making a deposit. We obviously will provide more of an opportunity to players who are also playing the site.
I already sent out 5 emails to that email address without a response to any of them. And with what you wrote in the second paragraph of your response I will conclude it won't do anything anyways to sway your rules on the protege qualifying.
First MTT starts in an hour or so... still no ticket for me.
Hi Franky Bones, since your forum e-mail address and your FCP poker account have different e-mail addresses you weren't on the list to get tickets. In the e-mail that was sent out to your forum e-mail account we asked to be informed if they were different.We won't be able to get you in the tournament tonight but we should get you tickets for the other tournaments that you qualify for.
First MTT starts in an hour or so... still no ticket for me.
Hi Franky Bones, since your forum e-mail address and your FCP poker account have different e-mail addresses you weren't on the list to get tickets. In the e-mail that was sent out to your forum e-mail account we asked to be informed if they were different.We won't be able to get you in the tournament tonight but we should get you tickets for the other tournaments that you qualify for.
Got the email back in late dec and replied to it on the 31st. (still have copied of email sent and received) I got my ticket for seat #1 no problem. I assumed everything was all clear.anyway thanks for response. I will gladly accept any ticket I can get.FB

I got an e-mail in Dec. saying i was eligible to play in this, but am another that didn't get a ticket.I should be on the list for the next two, hopefully.Thank you ahead of time for looking into this.

I got an e-mail in Dec. saying i was eligible to play in this, but am another that didn't get a ticket.I should be on the list for the next two, hopefully.Thank you ahead of time for looking into this.
Hi jarvis, sorry that you didn't get a ticket. You should have and I've put you name on a list to double check to make sure you get the other tickets that you should.
Current schedule for the round one tournament qualifiers for Seat #2: Group 10- January 17 at 9:00 pm EST Group 9- January 21 at 2:00 pm EST Group 8- January 23 at 9:00 pm EST Group 7- January 25 at 9:00 pm EST Group 6- January 28 at 2:00 pm EST Group 5- January 29 at 7:30 pm EST Group 4- January 31 at 9:00 pm EST Group 3- February 2 at 9:00 pm EST Group 2- February 4 at 2:00 pm EST Group 1- February 6 at 9:00 pm EST Q MTT #1- Top 50 posters Q MTT #2- Top 100 posters Q MTT #3- Top 200 posters Q MTT #4- Top 400 posters Q MTT #5- Top 700 posters Q MTT #6- Top 1000 posters Q MTT #7- Top 1300 posters Q MTT #8- Top 1600 posters Q MTT #9- Top 1900 posters Q MTT #10- Top 2200 posters
hi, its me again. :-) i was just wondering if the schedule has been changed at all or its still like this one...thank you for your time.
Current schedule for the round one tournament qualifiers for Seat #2: Group 10- January 17 at 9:00 pm EST Group 9- January 21 at 2:00 pm EST Group 8- January 23 at 9:00 pm EST Group 7- January 25 at 9:00 pm EST Group 6- January 28 at 2:00 pm EST Group 5- January 29 at 7:30 pm EST Group 4- January 31 at 9:00 pm EST Group 3- February 2 at 9:00 pm EST Group 2- February 4 at 2:00 pm EST Group 1- February 6 at 9:00 pm EST Q MTT #1- Top 50 posters Q MTT #2- Top 100 posters Q MTT #3- Top 200 posters Q MTT #4- Top 400 posters Q MTT #5- Top 700 posters Q MTT #6- Top 1000 posters Q MTT #7- Top 1300 posters Q MTT #8- Top 1600 posters Q MTT #9- Top 1900 posters Q MTT #10- Top 2200 posters
hi, its me again. :-) i was just wondering if the schedule has been changed at all or its still like this one...thank you for your time.
Hi Vatche, yes that's still the schedule.

As per my e-mail to support last night, I wasn't issued my ticket to the tourney, which was acknowledged, with a promisary note that I would be compensated for their error.Just curious how I will be compensated? Also, I have yet to see my ticket for this Saturday's tourney either... :?

Announcements