final table of stars rebuy tournament

They are trying to chop but the guy in fourth has no idea what is going on...Also the guy with the 3rd most chips is playing in his first online tournament ever. His dad put 50 dollars in his account for his 21st b-day. Good B-day present lol.

They are trying to chop but the guy in fourth has no idea what is going on...Also the guy with the 3rd most chips is playing in his first online tournament ever. His dad put 50 dollars in his account for his 21st b-day. Good B-day present lol.
Nice job and gratz.But if these things are true, I would not have chopped vs a clueless guy and a 1st tourn guy.-EV.
Nice job and gratz.But if these things are true, I would not have chopped vs a clueless guy and a 1st tourn guy.-EV.
Good point Spadey.
I was tired and it turns into a big crapshoot with 40/80k blinds.  I definantly didnt want to run into bad luck that late into it.
What was your stack?Worrying about running into bad luck is not a good enough reason, I wouldn't play poker if I was concerned about that, seeing as how it has happened, happens and will happen at the worst times. =PBut if you're stack and was low enough, and you were tired, it's understandable.
At the time of the deal I had 3.1 million and was in second, the stacks were ( maybe off a tad )   3.3, 3.1, 1.9 and 850 I believe
That's plenty of chips at 40k/80k.I'd have played it out till at the very least the short stack was out.But, if you were tired and not confident at the time and the chopped prize was a big score for you, it's all good.Gratz again.

very nice, congrats! I have been playin that tourny off and on and just cant get to the FT, have been close but i seem to get close then take a nice beat and end up pushing on a decent hand and you know how stars is when your short stacked...there not too kind :)nice cash!