• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Busy day. Got home and changed out of work clothes. Then had wine and a snack. I have a snacking problem. Now I'm off to see Conner run in the 93 degree heat. Dog help him.

Conner finished 5th overall against the other team. They aren't a particularly fast team, but considering the conditions, Conner ran well. He's still almost a minute off of his PR, though.

Late dinner, tomorrow, Scott? After Conner runs? Hopefully we're done by 7.

Sorry, been running around the midwest this week.

• 2 weeks later...

Todd Snider last night was awesome. I drank an awful lot, though, and everything seemed to be going fine until Tim picked up Kelly and I to go home. That's when things got messy. Now my head hurts, probably from dehydration, and I can't keep the water or the tylenol down. Ugh.

I'm rallying though. I took a shower to get the vomit out of my hair and now I'm headed to Penrod Arts Fair with Kelly.

There is an Oktoberfest later on the south side that I am going to this evening. Whether or not I will drink remains to be seen.

I dreamed about Dr. Who last night and Scottish fellows in kilts. I'm watching a time travel show and reading a time travel book. I think it might be a little much.

After school wine is nice. Tuesday afternoon is the only time I ever get to be alone in the house.

It's weird and it kinda bothers me. Ugh. I miss my days when I was a lady of leisure. That being said, I have no desire to quit my job.

I am drinking a lovely, peppery, fruity malbec. Not too hearty, but hearty enough. It's finish is a little long for my tastes, but I'm a wine wimp.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...