FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

My pee is lemonade colored and I pooped today.I knew everyone would want to know.Plus I can't seem to get enough sleep today. I've taken 2 naps since I've been home from work.
Got Ganja?
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Kinda disappointed I haven't gotten any calls for bail money yet.
We did ask you about your full sexual history, though.
Raquel texted me at least twice to meet for something like dinner or breakfast.
Well, why didn't you get out there and meet us, then? When a Latina hottie wants you to come to breakfast, you fucking come to breakfast!She licked salt off of my belly and sucked lime from my mouth. We were in bikinis at the time.
Hey all.Overslept today and almost missed my flight home. That's the last time I book a morning flight home from Vegas.
So you obviously made it, but how close were you to missing it? Was there running?
So you obviously made it, but how close were you to missing it? Was there running?
No. They had just started boarding when I got to the gate. It was actually nice not to have to sit around for an hour waiting in the terminal.
No. They had just started boarding when I got to the gate. It was actually nice not to have to sit around for an hour waiting in the terminal.
Well that worked out perfectly, then.

I took a third for $50 and got another $5. And the bank only charged me six bucks to cash it because I don't have an acct there.

I took a third for $50 and got another $5. And the bank only charged me six bucks to cash it because I don't have an acct there.
So your bar poker is sponsored by WPT or was this an AC tourney?
So your bar poker is sponsored by WPT or was this an AC tourney?
I joined ClubWPT for $19.95/mo. Wanted to make sure I could get my cash. I can.
So instead of betting money, they do cash prize tourneys?
So instead of betting money, they do cash prize tourneys?
Yeah, they use sweepstakes rules so it's legal. I pay a monthly fee and can win points and cash.
WPT has kinda saved my ass a little. WSOP Academy has went pretty much defunct. Been negotiation with WPT for last few months and finally got a signed contract for them to send my annual grand prize winner to their 2 day WPT Boot Camp. Should be getting everything changed over on the website in the next week or two.

Good morning folks.I like the site. They have a variety of prizes you can win, $10,000 satellites and Zino VIP cigars among them. And they have tourneys to win seats in the Borgata Open and other WPT events.

Off to pick up the car after getting my new inspection sticker. New wiper blades and a brake light, $73.00 total. Not too bad I guess.

Yeah, they use sweepstakes rules so it's legal. I pay a monthly fee and can win points and cash.
Hmmm....
WPT has kinda saved my ass a little. WSOP Academy has went pretty much defunct. Been negotiation with WPT for last few months and finally got a signed contract for them to send my annual grand prize winner to their 2 day WPT Boot Camp. Should be getting everything changed over on the website in the next week or two.
That's cool that you can still get a sponsor after the US poker debacle.
Good morning folks.I like the site. They have a variety of prizes you can win, $10,000 satellites and Zino VIP cigars among them. And they have tourneys to win seats in the Borgata Open and other WPT events.
Interesting....I may need to check this out.
Off to pick up the car after getting my new inspection sticker. New wiper blades and a brake light, $73.00 total. Not too bad I guess.
That's not bad. State required inspections aggravate me, though. We don't have them in IN. In CA I remember them being really expensive for a broke teenager.
We were supposed to do that in NC every year, but somehow I got away with never having my car inspected.lol, nice.
Were you fucking a girl at the DMV?

Renae SimpsonI am eating purse peanuts.59 minutes ago · Unlike · · Unsubscribe You like this. Josh Barr Say that while holding your tongue 41 minutes ago · Like Renae Simpson If this were Le Centre bar at the Paris, I would but in my cubicle it would just be silly. :club: 31 minutes ago · Like Kristen Nicoson Were there any purse garditos left? 25 minutes ago · Like Josh Barr Was that the name of the place we drank all those martini's? Also, don't I owe you desert for something? 24 minutes ago · Like Josh Barr Ren can you ship me back my soul... I'm sure it's si 23 minutes ago · Like Josh Barr Somewhere in your bag of holding (Fu send key) 22 minutes ago · Like Henry Steermann I don't remember that bar having a name. I just called it "The Paris bar with no video poker". 22 minutes ago · Like · 1 person Kristen Nicoson That bar needs to get a snack menu. 16 minutes ago · Like Kristen Nicoson Stupid "smoking allowed=no food at all" rule. 16 minutes ago · Like Renae Simpson Yep, it was called Le Centre bar according to the receipt. There were no purse garditos left. Josh, is your soul in a horcrux of some kind because I don't see just a loose sould rattling around in there. Are you sure you didn't leave it in a cigarette burn hole on the felt somewhere? 13 minutes ago · Like Renae Simpson Oh and yes, you owe me dessert. I won one of the Hotstuff bets but I don't remember which one. 12 minutes ago · Like Josh Barr I remember now, fucking Dustin... 8 minutes ago · Like Renae Simpson Exactly! fucking[\i] Dustin. 4 minutes ago · Like Josh Barr Ex-fucking-actly (you're doing it wrong) A few seconds ago · Like