FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

At first, the towline was 200 feet long, but as darkness gathered and seas became rough, the towline was shortened to 100 feet, the officials said. It was unclear if this was done with the pirates’ knowledge. At dusk, a single tracer bullet was seen fired from the lifeboat. The intent was unclear, but it ratcheted up the tension and Seal snipers at the stern rail of the Bainbridge fixed night-vision scopes to their high-powered rifles, getting ready for action.What they saw was the head and shoulders of two of the pirates emerging from the rear hatch of the lifeboat. Through the window of the front hatch they saw the third pirate, pointing his AK-47 at the back of Captain Phillips, who was seen to be tied up. That was it: the provocation that fulfilled the president’s order to act only if the captain’s life was in imminent danger, and the opportunity of having clear shots at each captor. The order was given. Senior defense officials, themselves marveling at the skill of the snipers, said each took a target and fired one shot.Don't fuck with seals!

• Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Remember how QQ hated me? It seriously got to the point where I would fold them if I got them. Well the botches are loving me today.

Remember how QQ hated me? It seriously got to the point where I would fold them if I got them. Well the botches are loving me today.
this is a good thing.

Good Morning.. I am sick. I woke up in the middle of the night with my chest and back killing me, coughing, headache.. I feel terrible. I have to go to work though because #1 I am off Thursday to go down to the court house and file my divorce complaint and #2 because we are in the middle of rebidding for the account that I handle at work. The bid is due at the end of the week. If we do not win at least part of that bid like we did last year, guess who is out of a job?Also my saga continues.. last night our doorbell rings. Chris runs downstairs to answer it. He comes back up stairs telling me that I have to go downstairs because some investigator is down there waiting of me. It turns out that my Brother in Law and Sister in law decided to take out some kind of loan and used MY address to do it. Of course they did it with the full intention of defaulting on it.. which is why the guy came to my door. After talking to the guy and assuring him that they all live in Maryland and that I have no idea how they even got my address to put on the paperwork, I gave him the last known information I had on them as well as all my husbands information. Thankfully they didn't use my name or involve me in any of it, they just used my address I guess in order to hide when they came looking for them. This is the kind of stuff that went on in that family all the time..So I called up my hudsband and let him know what happened.. He and his brother had a falling out and haven't talked since November. Apparently when their Stepfather died, his brother took is wallet and charged up all of his stepfathers credit cards etc.. He said they moved and foreclosed on like 3 different houses and that he has no idea where they live now. I even Emailed them and their Email came back undeliverable. I told him about the IRS calling me and all these other creditors calling me.. he seemed to be taken back by it. So I told him that he may really want to get online and grab his credit reports because his brother may be damaging everything else on him as we speak. All in all.. WTF?? Who does this stuff?

Enjoy!!Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and George Washington are on a sinking ship.As the boat sinks, George Washington heroically shouts, "Save the women!"George W. Bush hysterically hollers, "Screw the women!"Bill Clinton's asks excitedly, "Do we have time?"

Good Morning.. I am sick. I woke up in the middle of the night with my chest and back killing me, coughing, headache.. I feel terrible. I have to go to work though because #1 I am off Thursday to go down to the court house and file my divorce complaint and #2 because we are in the middle of rebidding for the account that I handle at work. The bid is due at the end of the week. If we do not win at least part of that bid like we did last year, guess who is out of a job?Also my saga continues.. last night our doorbell rings. Chris runs downstairs to answer it. He comes back up stairs telling me that I have to go downstairs because some investigator is down there waiting of me. It turns out that my Brother in Law and Sister in law decided to take out some kind of loan and used MY address to do it. Of course they did it with the full intention of defaulting on it.. which is why the guy came to my door. After talking to the guy and assuring him that they all live in Maryland and that I have no idea how they even got my address to put on the paperwork, I gave him the last known information I had on them as well as all my husbands information. Thankfully they didn't use my name or involve me in any of it, they just used my address I guess in order to hide when they came looking for them. This is the kind of stuff that went on in that family all the time..So I called up my hudsband and let him know what happened.. He and his brother had a falling out and haven't talked since November. Apparently when their Stepfather died, his brother took is wallet and charged up all of his stepfathers credit cards etc.. He said they moved and foreclosed on like 3 different houses and that he has no idea where they live now. I even Emailed them and their Email came back undeliverable. I told him about the IRS calling me and all these other creditors calling me.. he seemed to be taken back by it. So I told him that he may really want to get online and grab his credit reports because his brother may be damaging everything else on him as we speak. All in all.. WTF?? Who does this stuff?
1) Hope you Feel Better2) GL with the paperwork3) GL with the Bid4) Please do not join the ranks of FCPHA unemployed5) Total ScumbagsPlayed bar poker last night and ran like ScottQQ<AQ AIPFQK, 24Q board, guy bets, I put him for like 6 times his bet, he calls with 66, hits 6 on riverAK<AT on A95 board, T on riverTcJc < 77 on AcTs5c boardI'm starting to get depressed thinking I need to have a new job found within 2 months. Have no idea what in the world I want to do. Mid life Crisis at 31. The whole economy+ no degree + felony record thing is really starting to worry me.

and seriously, what is up with all this pirate activity?(CBS/AP) Undeterred by U.S. and French hostage rescues that killed seven bandits, Somali pirates brazenly hijacked four more ships in the Gulf of Aden, the key waterway that's become the focal point of the world's fight against piracy.

Enjoy!!Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and George Washington are on a sinking ship.As the boat sinks, George Washington heroically shouts, "Save the women!"George W. Bush hysterically hollers, "Screw the women!"Bill Clinton's asks excitedly, "Do we have time?"
We should have kept a tally of how many times this joke has been recycled in the thread.
I'm starting to get depressed thinking I need to have a new job found within 2 months. Have no idea what in the world I want to do. Mid life Crisis at 31. The whole economy+ no degree + felony record thing is really starting to worry me.
You're obviously a good salesman. That's a pretty employable skill so try not to worry too much.
QFT, what a family.
Very dangerous people.. Glad I didn't stick around longer than I did.. however I hope to not be paying for not getting it finalized all this time in the near future. I guess I am naive to think that people just don't do that stuff.. especially when you haven't seen or talked to them in 5 years or so.. At least in my family they sure as hell wouldn't
1) Hope you Feel Better2) GL with the paperwork3) GL with the Bid4) Please do not join the ranks of FCPHA unemployed5) Total ScumbagsPlayed bar poker last night and ran like ScottQQ<AQ AIPFQK, 24Q board, guy bets, I put him for like 6 times his bet, he calls with 66, hits 6 on riverAK<AT on A95 board, T on riverTcJc < 77 on AcTs5c boardI'm starting to get depressed thinking I need to have a new job found within 2 months. Have no idea what in the world I want to do. Mid life Crisis at 31. The whole economy+ no degree + felony record thing is really starting to worry me.
This can't be good!!! GL
We should have kept a tally of how many times this joke has been recycled in the thread.
blame google
I guess I am naive to think that people just don't do that stuff..
I'm sort of this way, too. I mean, I know that there are some complete lowlifes that do some horrible shit but I try to just ignore it and live in my comfortable, ignorant little bubble. But when I hear/read about the stupid shit some people do I just wish I could sit down with them and have a discussion:"Why are you such a piece of shit? Does it not bother you at all? At what point in your life did you just decide, 'Fuck being a decent human being, I'd rather just be worthless...'"I was talking about this with somebody recently. I'll likely never, ever go back to school for any reason but if I ever decided to learn about/study something new just for shits and giggles, I think psychology would be fascinating. Probably a bit depressing, too, to learn how some people's minds deteriorate over time, but fascinating nonetheless. Re: Cadbury Creme EggsFive different locations, no luck. I really dropped the ball. All I wanted was one delicious Creme Egg. Just one. I watched Seven Pounds last night. I thoroughly enjoyed it and, despite having no experience or expertise in the craft of acting, I have no problem saying Will Smith is one of the best out there at the moment. Also, since psychology, Creme Eggs, and cinema don't make for a random enough post, today I'm wearing a button-up shirt I bought a few summers ago and rarely wear. Looking back, I have no idea what compelled me to buy it at all.

if you are asked to complete a project by Thursday April 17th, 2009. Is it A) Due on Thursday 16th, B) Due on Friday 17th, or C) Not due at all

blame google
I just thought it was funny that different versions of it seem to keep popping up. I can't even remember the combination of the people in the one I heard. One was a priest.
I'm sort of this way, too. I mean, I know that there are some complete lowlifes that do some horrible shit but I try to just ignore it and live in my comfortable, ignorant little bubble. But when I hear/read about the stupid shit some people do I just wish I could sit down with them and have a discussion:"Why are you such a piece of shit? Does it not bother you at all? At what point in your life did you just decide, 'Fuck being a decent human being, I'd rather just be worthless...'"I watched Seven Pounds last night. I thoroughly enjoyed it and, despite having no experience or expertise in the craft of acting, I have no problem saying Will Smith is one of the best out there at the moment.
1. You are looking at it from a normal persons viewpoint. If you were to sit down with them, they have perfectly rational reasons that they believe justifies their actions!2. Seven Pounds, much like your music, SUCKED BALLS!