• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Royal Tour is kind of (becoming?) a douche clown. He has two threads going in General Poker right now.. One about meeting celebrities in Vegas at the HU Championship and one about picking up chicks in a poker room. Now, granted, some kind of validation from strangers is nice(that's why I post in this thread, obv), but Jesus H, that's kinda embarassing. /rant

Royal Tour is kind of (becoming?) a douche clown. He has two threads going in General Poker right now.. One about meeting celebrities in Vegas at the HU Championship and one about picking up chicks in a poker room. Now, granted, some kind of validation from strangers is nice(that's why I post in this thread, obv), but Jesus H, that's kinda embarassing. /rant
If you read the one about the cocktail waitress you'll realize I'm with you on this one since my advice to him was to find the guy who used to post on here under his screen name, the funny, witty one and have him ask her out.
If you read the one about the cocktail waitress you'll realize I'm with you on this one since my advice to him was to find the guy who used to post on here under his screen name, the funny, witty one and have him ask her out.
I've never been a real big fan of his, but I just figured that's because every time I tried to joke with him or offer him advice in the strat forum he'd have some kind of lame conniption and tell me I'm an ******* and stupid and not nearly as good as I think at poker or some such. And he has a big Jew nose. What's really to like?
I've never been a real big fan of his, but I just figured that's because every time I tried to joke with him or offer him advice in the strat forum he'd have some kind of lame conniption and tell me I'm an ******* and stupid and not nearly as good as I think at poker or some such. And he has a big Jew nose. What's really to like?
Lame potatoes.
Brad, Did you realize that Steve7Stud is in that book you lent me? In the Men The Master section? Talks about how Steve is Men's first white student and he had to pledge 5% of all future winnings to Men.
You serious? I didn't pick up on that. Lemme know when you are done so you can ship it back. I was going to read it again anyway.
You serious? I didn't pick up on that. Lemme know when you are done so you can ship it back. I was going to read it again anyway.
I'm assuming it is anyway. Steve's a white guy, who has said that Men trained him. The guy mentioned in the book is named Steve and he's--at the time of publishing, anyway--the only white guy Men has ever trained.
I'm assuming it is anyway. Steve's a white guy, who has said that Men trained him. The guy mentioned in the book is named Steve and he's--at the time of publishing, anyway--the only white guy Men has ever trained.
Yep...Good read though right?Awesome stories!
Yep...Good read though right?Awesome stories!
Yah..and as hard as they tried to paint Men in this positive light, man, he's just a sleazeball.. and Devilfish..just wow. PM me your addy and I'll try and ship it out Monday.
so if steve trains me...then...technically....i'll be thinkin' the same way as men the master?
More or less.

This made me giggle..Mike Matusow Must ChangeMike Matusow is wearing a Nike parody shirt that says "Just Jew It." The production crew is now forcing him to change his shirt to something less offensive. Matusow argues that because he is Jewish, it isn't offensive. Most of the players agree with him and are urging him to resist.A few minutes later, and Matusow is in a new collared shirt. He will now be dressed almost identically to his opponent Tom Dwan and is pretty upset. Gavin Smith is complaining that this affects his action on Matusow and that Theo Tran should cancel the bet. Tran wisely declines.

I'm feeling a lot better with my cocktail of antibiotics and Ibuprofen and I've kinda got the itch to go out and drink for the first time in like, a week..but something's telling me I shouldn't.. GOD I HATE DECISIONS!
Do eeeeet.
Yah..and as hard as they tried to paint Men in this positive light, man, he's just a sleazeball.. and Devilfish..just wow. PM me your addy and I'll try and ship it out Monday. More or less.
What's the title of this book?
This made me giggle..Mike Matusow Must ChangeMike Matusow is wearing a Nike parody shirt that says "Just Jew It." The production crew is now forcing him to change his shirt to something less offensive. Matusow argues that because he is Jewish, it isn't offensive. Most of the players agree with him and are urging him to resist.A few minutes later, and Matusow is in a new collared shirt. He will now be dressed almost identically to his opponent Tom Dwan and is pretty upset. Gavin Smith is complaining that this affects his action on Matusow and that Theo Tran should cancel the bet. Tran wisely declines.
Awesome.
Who needs a roommate?
Hmmmm.............
Yeah, Henry is off work that Friday and was still planning on coming to Indy that weekend.
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be here for sure, then. Who else wants in?

I went to a Mexican place here that came highly recommended. It was pretty darn good (no Ted's Cafe Escondido, but still pretty tasty). I ate way to much and now feel like I could explode. Blah.