• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Hi, kids.Sooooooo....I know I was late and all on the Vegas bets reply (I was in a pool!) but do I get some type of results or feed back? :club: Oh and I have a new girlfriend. :ts
It's really hard to text when your fingers are all shriveled from the water.
cocaine-bear-i-told-you-1138-1287528514-6.jpg
Love it.
Hi, kids.Sooooooo....I know I was late and all on the Vegas bets reply (I was in a pool!) but do I get some type of results or feed back? :club: Oh and I have a new girlfriend. :ts
I didn't find out your answers. Post them in the thread and I'll give you feedback. We learned that I'm less slutty than I thought. I'm interested in how you and I compare.
K
Coolio. Don't let me forget. Oh and what time?
TOGTFO
I agree.
It's really hard to text when your fingers are all shriveled from the water.
You always make me laugh with your corny/clever jokes. Can a joke be corny and clever at the same time?

The moment of truth is almost upon me. A very difficult knitting pattern I just finished is in the dryer. We'll see it it came out okay. It's a hat and it's not a toque, but a complicated hat and I've been feeling like Johnny Depp in Alice for most of the day.

Ain't love grand! Congrats to the new couples.Good evening folks, caught up.Turns out I'd take too big a hit on my retirement package if I went at the end of the month, so I've decided to stay where I am and continue to get the good benefits, the raise every year and the nice vacation time.

Turns out I'd take too big a hit on my retirement package if I went at the end of the month, so I've decided to stay where I am and continue to get the good benefits, the raise every year and the nice vacation time.
Sounds like a plan.
Ain't love grand! Congrats to the new couples.Good evening folks, caught up.Turns out I'd take too big a hit on my retirement package if I went at the end of the month, so I've decided to stay where I am and continue to get the good benefits, the raise every year and the nice vacation time.
Work the system
Good afternoon folks, caught up.Had to put Spike down, he was not getting any better and when they took blood for his test, it was pink instead of crimson. We knew he was sick, just didn't think goodbye would come this soon. I have read Rainbow Bridge and it does make one feel better. First time in 14 years there isn't a canine in the house.
:club:
Evening all.Doing laundry and packing right now.
while u were posting this I was already there....is it Vegas yet??
was at a big barn party at my friends zacks he hosts every year. couple hundred people, live band, drinking games, camping out, etc.my league was a 'sponsor' to help cover some of the costs of the band cause he never charges anything at the gatethat dude is friend of ours named jarret, no idea who the girl is
does he spell it like that...that is how J spells it and i've never seen it spelled that way other than with him.
Stoners are easily confused.
What had happened was, somehow I had Chicken's # saved under Henry's name....so i was actually texting Henry, but really it was Chicken.
We did ask you about your full sexual history, though. Well, why didn't you get out there and meet us, then? When a Latina hottie wants you to come to breakfast, you fucking come to breakfast!She licked salt off of my belly and sucked lime from my mouth. We were in bikinis at the time.
um yeah....it wasn't your belly!
Hey all.Overslept today and almost missed my flight home. That's the last time I book a morning flight home from Vegas.
rule #1 - don't book early flights home.
details
Congrats. And me too.
see previous
while u were posting this I was already there....is it Vegas yet??What had happened was, somehow I had Chicken's # saved under Henry's name....so i was actually texting Henry, but really it was Chicken.rule #1 - don't book early flights home.
Just looking forward to next year.Weird.Definitely.

I remember hearing this joke along time ago, but posting it cause just ran across it again and Shaver sucks at keeping up with her jokes anymore:A drunken old man walked into a bar. He yells at the bartender, "Bartender get me a tequila!" The bartender gets him a tequila.The old man drinks it as fast as he can.Then he looks around the bar and sees three large men at a table having some beers.He points at one of them and says "You! I have slept with your mother!" The man looks at the old man then goes about drinking his beer.Then the old man yells "Bartender! Get me another tequila!"The bartender gets him another tequila. The old man drinks it as fast as he can.Then he looks over at the three men. He points at another man and shouts"You! Your mother gives me a blow job!"The second man looks at the old man, then goes about drinking his beer.Then the old man yells "Bartender! Get me another tequila!"This time the bartender says "No, old man, you have had enough.""Just one more!!" yells the old man.So the bartender gets him one more tequila.The old man drinks it as fast as he can.Then looks at the three men. He points at the third man and shouts"You! I eat out your mother!" The third man looks at the old man then looks at the other two men.All three of them get up and start walking over to the old man.Then they say "Come on dad, you have had too much to drink..."