FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Is this true?Confirmed in 2 notebooks?
My notebook says he booked it. I only have one, though.Yes, he's coming.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Dave and I went to dinner (Joe's Crab Shack) and a movie with Chris and Amanda for her birthday. We say Horrible Bosses. It was damn funny. Plus JA was pretty close to nekkid many times. No nipples, but much of the rest of her. Plus she said the dirtiest stuff.

Good afternoon folks, caught up.Had to put Spike down, he was not getting any better and when they took blood for his test, it was pink instead of crimson. We knew he was sick, just didn't think goodbye would come this soon. I have read Rainbow Bridge and it does make one feel better. First time in 14 years there isn't a canine in the house.
Damn, so sorry to hear Paul.

Good morning folks, caught up.Thank you all for the condolences. It's funny, I told Toni the other night I saw him laying in the dark kitchen when I stood up to get a freeze pop. Weird how the mind works. Especially when all resinated up.

Shocking Josh is coming with the guest list being as it is.......really shocking. SW OBV! :club:
actually it kinda is.
Dave and I went to dinner (Joe's Crab Shack) and a movie with Chris and Amanda for her birthday. We say Horrible Bosses. It was damn funny. Plus JA was pretty close to nekkid many times. No nipples, but much of the rest of her. Plus she said the dirtiest stuff.
I want to see that.

sorry for your loss Paul :(I got a tat which most of you all saw on FB, it did not hurt too bad when I got it except around the spine, but it sure is kinda sore and itchy nowgot a busy week this week ;/

sorry for your loss Paul :(I got a tat which most of you all saw on FB, it did not hurt too bad when I got it except around the spine, but it sure is kinda sore and itchy nowgot a busy week this week ;/
Don't scratch it! The one I have directly on my spine hurt the most of all of them, too. The one on my boob hurt the least.
Don't scratch it! The one I have directly on my spine hurt the most of all of them, too. The one on my boob hurt the least.
haven't scratched it, no scabbing or anything either, it's in good shape, just tender
She said boob!