FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

From my hood: (206): i woke up this morning to a slap on the ass and jake saying "you should let me put it in your ass now" i need out of this relationship.(425): for sure. did you let him do it?(206): thats not the point.
:club:
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

7834_183399451048_596911048_4067250_7247783_n.jpgPretty sure that Erin and I found my Halloween costume at Target the other day when we were picking up dog food.
Love it!
i got this shirt yesterday:
Please to be removing that shirt in my presence.
This is the longest i've gone w/out since bootcamp
Damn. Come back to the states. Fly to Indy and Dave and I will give it to you.
Be sure to pick up this week's ESPN the Magazine issue for exciting semi nude photos such as this ....pokerphotoespn-400x266.JPG
I really didn't need to see shirtless Helmuth ever again. He is one ugly mofo!
Disneyland in the DesertI don't see how this can help Vegas' economy at all:According to the Associated Press, lap dances in Vegas may soon be a thing of the past.“Las Vegas police are pushing a proposal that would let lap dancers be cited for lewd conduct if they improperly touch customers. Police told Clark County commissioners this week that a loophole prevents undercover officers from citing dancers who cross the line by straddling a customer or groping someone’s genitals.”
That's a bunch of crap. The no touching rule is law here (I'm pretty sure it hasn't changed) but it's not enforced. Some of the girls here let you touch the boobies with your hands.
Sorry to intrude...but was this a photobucket removal or a dna removal?
apparently photobucket, i didnt even realize it til you said that, its not in my folder anymore

My friend Erica managed to get her house flooded in THE DESERT! That really is how her luck goes. She had a water pipe leak into a crack in her house's foundation slab.

we got 3 area codes.... here's the first one!(770): Do they fuck in the end of "Lady and the Tramp" or am i just wasting my time (770): Took her home last night and it was like trying to put an oyster in a slot machine. I may have drank a little too much. below is not me, but it could have been in my younger days!(518): how the fuck did you end up in georgia? you were here at my party dry humping some chick 2 hours ago(404): so you mean to tell me that there is no way you can get me? (404): three words: i give head(770): three words: not that well Here's someone thinking for you girlies!(770): If I were a woman I'd fill my water bra with liquor so that I could sip on it throughout the day. (770): Tell her she's as useless as a condom.

Logan, My friend who recently moved to Montana just sent me a picture of a can of Rainier with the caption, "It's cheap and the can looks trashy, but it's actually pretty good."I'm not sure why I felt compelled to mention this, but I did.

Logan, My friend who recently moved to Montana just sent me a picture of a can of Rainier with the caption, "It's cheap and the can looks trashy, but it's actually pretty good."I'm not sure why I felt compelled to mention this, but I did.
It's made with real Yakima Valley hops. That's how you know it's good.Also, he misspelled "classy" when describing the can.I wish I still had the picture of my fridge completely full of nothing but Rainier and Olympia, but that was like 3 cell phones ago.
Like, I know he's a good dude and all.. I voted for him, even.. but I have no idea what he did to deserve the Nobel Peace Prize. I'm baffled. Anybody..?
He isn't Bush
(770): Tell her she's as useless as a condom.
am I wrong or don't condom's have a great use?how about: Tell her she's as useless as a used condom.

Good morning folks.They just threw tennis balls at the reporter doing the pregame spot at the Ohio St stadium, but I didn't hear the audio because the tv's muted, so it just looked weird. She flinched.

And someone tell the kids down in the bayou to turn their signs right side up.here's today's college sheet:W.Va. -9.5 @ SyrAla -6.5 @ MissBowlGreen -6.5 @ Kent StMarshall -3 @ TulaneFla St -3 v Ga TechIowa -7.5 v Mich