• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

15. Tampa - St. Petersburg
Hmm surprising, we have the worst team in the NHL the last 2 years and one of the worst NFL teams. Attendance at the Rays and Lightning is terrible and the Bucs only sell out now because we've played Dallas and NY at home. When we play Carolina I expect about 20K empty seats.
I'm looking at my calendar to see if I can crash this party.X-my-assJack Hortons making Iced Caps for Spicey et al?
I'm looking for hotels and stuff for us now, rumor at the cardroom last night is everything in the area is booked.XactlyYou mean Tim Horton's?
But you get to see meeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee on Saturday.
Indeed!
Not a bad idea.
My intentions of taking a shot at the 50/100 HORSE game may not be the brightest, though I'm thinking I might get partially staked into the game.
Oh. Well, now that I think about it maybe I didn't mention it in here.Ozzy and I are going to Tulsa Friday night to see Blake. We're staying the night there, then Saturday we're going on to Kansas City where we're gonna meet up with Josh (was gonna be Josh and Travis till Travis' vagina balked) to play some poker Saturday night. Sunday Josh and I will be wearing our Cowboy blue into Arrowhead stadium while Ozzy pretends he's not with us once the Cowboys start pummeling his Chiefs.Should be fun times.
I don't have any current Cowboys gear, so I have no idea what I'll be wearing yet. Jalen has a Romo jersey, but that doesn't exactly fit me.
I would root for the Chiefs with Ozzy because I feel bad for him that they always lose. I wish I could be there.
Whore
can you expand on the "travis" situation? you are talking about the roller blader right?
I can't really because I don't know anything other than Travis was coming along and then he wasn't because he had to do something with his girlfriend.Yes, the rollerblader.You're surprised the rollerblader succumed to the whims of a woman? Really?
Travis = facial = my roommate. Apparently his girlfriend is dragging him to a track meet in Peoria IL this weekend so he gets to miss out on the only chance to see his team this year.
my two favorite football teams:#1 The Colts #2 whoever is playing the Cowboys.
When did the Colts and Cowboys become rivals? Shouldn't you be hating some AFC team like the Steelers or Titans?
When did the Colts and Cowboys become rivals? Shouldn't you be hating some AFC team like the Steelers or Titans?
Nothing to do with the ColtsIt's the whole arrogant "Americas Team" crap that has always turned me off.

yes. My gf runs Cross Country, indoor track and track for Drake University here in Des Moines. Being her Sr. year she had planned on going to this meet and asked if i would like to come. So i'll be there playing the supportive (read: Athletic Supporter) type.Originally we had both planned on going to the game, because she is originally from KC, and a chiefs fan.

Mon - Thurs = 8 am until 5 pmFridays = 1230 to 5Saturday = 8 am until 5 pmSundays = 1230 - 5we don't even get Thanksgiving or Xmas off!!!
big boom today?
i meant while i'm here..
Oooooooooooooooh so now your qualifying that shit!Well how about the two weeks of leave coming up?We had breakfast catered in for customer appreciation week. I don't deal with customers, but I'll take the free breakfast.
yes. My gf runs Cross Country, indoor track and track for Drake University here in Des Moines. Being her Sr. year she had planned on going to this meet and asked if i would like to come. So i'll be there playing the supportive (read: Athletic Supporter) type.Originally we had both planned on going to the game, because she is originally from KC, and a chiefs fan.
She did a nice job placing 11th(1500) at the Jim Duncan Invitational and 4th(3000) in the Panther Open. Not bad at all.
You mean Tim Horton's?
Yes, yes I do.
Mon - Thurs = 8 am until 5 pmFridays = 1230 to 5Saturday = 8 am until 5 pmSundays = 1230 - 5we don't even get Thanksgiving or Xmas off!!!
They aren't paying you enough.
i meant while i'm here..suicide bomber
COME HOME!!!!
I completely disagree, I found it hilarious on many levels.
...and hot.
She did a nice job placing 11th(1500) at the Jim Duncan Invitational and 4th(3000) in the Panther Open. Not bad at all.
haha, i see you found her bio page on the drake website. nicely done sir, nicely done