• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I had to give a personal interview with a P.I. yesterday for a buddy of mine that wants to do this.It was kinda weird asking questions like that about a good friend but it went well.
Yeah, Andrew was telling me that the worst thing you can do is lie or leave things out when you are trying to get this job. When it comes to obtaining security clearance, most indiscretions can be mitigated, but if you lie about them or lie by omission, you are DENIED! It's more about trust and honesty than it is about whether or not you've smoked weed or shoplifted.
I had to give a personal interview with a P.I. yesterday for a buddy of mine that wants to do this.It was kinda weird asking questions like that about a good friend but it went well.
I have done that a couple of times for scouts that went into high security military training. Nick had to do it to become a nuke.

Okay, babies. I'm going to get the heck out of dodge (Salinas). I have to hit the post office and ship my BaGG gear back home, grab some lunch and then I'm gonna cruise on down the 101 to SLO town.Raist has his laptop so when I find some wi-fi, I'll check back in.Tuesday-Friday we're taking the train down the coast towards San Diego to do Legoland.

Yeah, Andrew was telling me that the worst thing you can do is lie or leave things out when you are trying to get this job. When it comes to obtaining security clearance, most indiscretions can be mitigated, but if you lie about them or lie by omission, you are DENIED! It's more about trust and honesty than it is about whether or not you've smoked weed or shoplifted.
My brother's girlfriend worked for a company in DC that did the background checks for the government. So, to work there, she also had to go through their background checks. In the spring, a girl she used to work with came into town and they were telling me about their interview. Some intense stuff. 8 hours in the same room, just getting drilled with questions.

Rising like an aircraft carrier under construction, the future home of New York Yankees baseball star Derek Jeter is taking shape on Davis Islands. Designed with a whopping 30,875 square feet of space, the seven-bedroom, nine-bathroom waterfront home dwarfs nearby mansions and could end up the largest home in Hillsborough County.

So... my roommate brought a picture of his new girlfriend into the office today. We totally set up a bullshit reason for my boss to go into his office and see it. The facial expression when she saw the photo was priceless... Now she is on life tilt.I dance in her misery.
Nice.
Trip update:I made it in safely. Hung out a lot with Matt and Khym and generally had a rockin' good time. Yesterday afternoon I met up with my friend Andrew for lunch at my favorite restaurant on the planet, Rocky Point on Highway 1 just outside of Big Sur. We ate outside and watched the sea hit the rocks and talked about his fascinating job in military intelligence. I learned some really cool (totally NOT classified, boo) stuff. There was just the right amount of fog to make me feel home and content. I had fresh fish for lunch and pie for dessert made from a berry that only grows out here, AFAIK. BaGG was amazing. I didn't drink any tokyo tea. I actually only had one drink in an effort to stay sober so that I could enjoy any after festivities instead of vomiting into a cooler bag on the ride home. Really, the time I spent doing the actual B in BaGG seemed to go by quickly, so I didn't hit the bar again after I got my first drink.In addition to a light beating which was lovely and invigorating, I got to be suspended in the air with shibari rope bondage by an attractive gentleman with a British accent. He didn't contort me too crazily as I was a n00b, but I did have a lovely time. The audience seemed to enjoy the show. Khym says he used some implements she had never seen him use before, including an arm binder. (Think of a corset that pulls your arms up behind your back.)Now I'm packing up and heading down to SLO to be with my boys and my grandma. I'm looking forward. I'm ready to slow the pace down, for sure.I'm going to have to wear shorts if we go to the beach for a day or two because, while my ass isn't nearly as beat up as it was the last time I did BaGG, it does have a few lovely little stripes that will show if I wear a bikini and that could make for some awkward explanations. I asked M&K to try not to leave any evidence. They tried, but in their wonderful, delectable enthusiam, they left my behind and thighs a little marked up.
Sounds like fun.

Happy trails K, sounds like a good time is being had.Went to a play at Capital Rep last night, 'Shear Madness', a funny whodunit with some improv. with free cocktails. fun times.good evening folks, catching up.

I have a dollar bill in my pocket.It's the only single dollar bill I have.I want to go purchase a tasty beverage from the vending machine with this dollar.On the back of this dollar the following message is written along the border..."John -- I love you more than you can imagine. Come back to me - Cambria"Since neither John or Cambria have this dollar anymore, I guess the love wasn't mutual.I'm gonna love the tasty beverage I get with this dollar more than they loved each other.Kinda sad right?What the fuck kind of name is Cambria anyway?
Awwwww poor John and Cambria. I laughed at your love for your tasty beverage though.
Trip update:I made it in safely. Hung out a lot with Matt and Khym and generally had a rockin' good time. Yesterday afternoon I met up with my friend Andrew for lunch at my favorite restaurant on the planet, Rocky Point on Highway 1 just outside of Big Sur. We ate outside and watched the sea hit the rocks and talked about his fascinating job in military intelligence. I learned some really cool (totally NOT classified, boo) stuff. There was just the right amount of fog to make me feel home and content. I had fresh fish for lunch and pie for dessert made from a berry that only grows out here, AFAIK. BaGG was amazing. I didn't drink any tokyo tea. I actually only had one drink in an effort to stay sober so that I could enjoy any after festivities instead of vomiting into a cooler bag on the ride home. Really, the time I spent doing the actual B in BaGG seemed to go by quickly, so I didn't hit the bar again after I got my first drink.In addition to a light beating which was lovely and invigorating, I got to be suspended in the air with shibari rope bondage by an attractive gentleman with a British accent. He didn't contort me too crazily as I was a n00b, but I did have a lovely time. The audience seemed to enjoy the show. Khym says he used some implements she had never seen him use before, including an arm binder. (Think of a corset that pulls your arms up behind your back.)Now I'm packing up and heading down to SLO to be with my boys and my grandma. I'm looking forward. I'm ready to slow the pace down, for sure.I'm going to have to wear shorts if we go to the beach for a day or two because, while my ass isn't nearly as beat up as it was the last time I did BaGG, it does have a few lovely little stripes that will show if I wear a bikini and that could make for some awkward explanations. I asked M&K to try not to leave any evidence. They tried, but in their wonderful, delectable enthusiam, they left my behind and thighs a little marked up.
Sounds like a good trip so far. I miss you already.
I watched it.
Okay, maybe I should have been more specific.It's just that I'm excited about this today.Also, I don't believe you watched it or you would have remarked about how beautiful she looks in it.
Okay, maybe I should have been more specific.It's just that I'm excited about this today.Also, I don't believe you watched it or you would have remarked about how beautiful she looks in it.
I watched it. She looked beautiful in it.I lied. I am unable to watch this video in my region.
I didn't lie. I watched it. Might not have listened, but I watched it.She did look hot. Nice dress, hair blowing around.
Ran's new video was released today.It would make me very happy if some of you were interested enough to watch it and say you watched it.Dead Flowers
Who's the homo on the couch.

I just realized I forgot to say thank you Scott. Thank you, Scott.Sometimes it's just nice when you guys pretend to be interested in something that means so much to me. Today I don't even mind if you're pretending.

I watched it.I can't believe how beautiful she looks in it.There is a homo on the couch.