FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

You could move closer to where the cool girls are.
It's an interesting theory, but one I almost immediately dismissed after remembering that I really like living here.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

It's an interesting theory, but one I almost immediately dismissed after remembering that I really like living here.
I really like living where I do too. But for the right woman, I'd be open to suggestion. Problem is meeting someone who could even come close to convincing me.
it is not exactly the same but my wife and I spent a couple hundred bucks on dog toys for our pug only to find out that his favorite toys are rolled-up socks and old pillows.
No kidding. From now on I refuse to spend money on him. Just clothes and more clothes and diapers.
Oh man, i just slept for 12 hours. Went to bet at 10 last night.Beers up here are at least $5.
$5.50 in most places. Oh I forgot you live about 10 years behind the rest of us.
I really like living where I do too. But for the right woman, I'd be open to suggestion.
Last time I tried that I ended up sans girlfriend and sans job within six months.
The question is Josh...When do yo go back to work? And, What did they pyscho boss say to ya?
I'm back today.She is pissy with me about something, I don't care much though.I haven't done much work at all either. Mostly trying to reconstruct the trip in my head and make an outline right now.
14 User(s) are reading this topic (10 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)4 Members: Jadaki, goldie79, Whiskey16, tall0n
Hey fucker, you should have answered my text Sunday night. We saw you at TI.
Weird, its July 1st and I'm at work, would have bet 100:1 against this 2 - 3 months ago. Guess we'll see what today brings.
good Luck? I'm not sure what to even say any more. Posting from my iPhone at work. Yeehaw!
Hey fucker, you should have answered my text Sunday night. We saw you at TI.
I got your text Monday afternoon after my phone charged up. My phone was dead when we got to TI for Mystere. That was an amazing show, apparently Megan Fox was there that night.We headed down to Fremont Street after the show and got messed up real real bad. Sounds like I missed out on some sweet VIP partying.
good Luck? I'm not sure what to even say any more. Posting from my iPhone at work. Yeehaw!
You should get some sweet apps for your iPhone. I hear those apps are all the rage.
You should get some sweet apps for your iPhone. I hear those apps are all the rage.
Like one that will convince amazing men to move to Oklahoa? Okay break is over and I don't get a signal in the office so back later.
Well, this is a feeling of Deja Vu.It's been nearly three years since I left this site behind, due to my intense anger at the poker world especially Jetset Poker.comLife has been interesting since the time I left. Hope some of you guys remember me from back in the day.After 2+ years I finally decided to give online poker another shot, and I'm even playing live again. Figured it was time to fire up the old account and reconnect with some old friends.If I could, I'd buy everyone a round right now, but that would exceed my net worth.
welcome back