• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

SNAP!Conversation with our Gay office manager while out having a smoke:A: Man, my sinuses are going nuts, so congested and giving me headachesGOM: Dude, goto the dr and get a steroid shot, i did that and within hours everything cleared upA: Is it just a shot in the arm?GOM: No, its a shot in the ass, but it doesn't hurtA: Yeah, but your used to taking shots in the assGOM: Well this is a much smaller prick, probably why it didn't hurt meA/GOM: *crickets*
Don't go there if you don't want to know.

Tonight is our final round-robin game for play-offs, surprisingly we are 2-0. When I booked my trip to Vegas, I didn't think we'd make it out of the round-robin, but now it looks like we're in the semi-finals or might get the bye to the finals if we win tonight. My team is pissed that I'm taking off, oh well.I scored the game winner the other night and got wasted after the game. Tonight is going to be rough, odds are that I will be super drunk and I'll have to pack and get up at 5:00. It's going to be like a reverse-Vegas thing. I always leave Vegas haggered, this time I will be there haggered from the start. It's going to be a rough weekend!I'm going to send the girls to the clubs, while I play poker or try to sneak a state in.

The phrase, "What happened was..." drives me crazy. It's always the start of a bullshit excuse.
It's also another wasted phrase like, "I'm just saying..." If you're going to tell me what happened, you don't need to remind me that that's what happened.
It's also another wasted phrase like, "I'm just saying..." If you're going to tell me what happened, you don't need to remind me that that's what happened.
It is what it is.
When I heard that first line that's what I thought, too. My boss enjoys fucking around with me.
My director has a habit of calling me into his office, asking me to close the door and take a seat, then talking about sports. Dick move.
Every time I heard this phrase in the last year I remembered how much Brett hated it. Just saying.
My boss says it sometimes and I always think of Brett when she does.
My director has a habit of calling me into his office, asking me to close the door and take a seat, then talking about sports. Dick move.
Rude.
Every time I heard this phrase in the last year I remembered how much Brett hated it. Just saying.
I only hope it has made you hate it as much I do.
If my boss were into sports, I'd be way less productive than I am already.
My boss says it sometimes and I always think of Brett when she does.
Your boss needs to reckanize.
Don't go to woody's. No grouper sandwiches anymore! But you can go for the ocean and drinks!
Have you ever been to Frenchy's on Clearwater beach? That might be a good place to go.
Dave and I started it as our car read-aloud. We've started it, but haven't gotten very far. I'm enjoying what we've read. Tell me you've read A Walk in the Woods btw. There are parts of that one that are so funny I almost pee myself.
I love a Walk in the Woods. I'm not sure if it's my favourite but it's right up there. Now that I've heard his voice on the book on tape it makes things funnier.
wow, attorneys make a lot of money$265/hour to discuss the merits/enforceability/ironcladness of a non compete agreement
I found out today that I'm supposed to pay for the lawyer for the other side of my lawsuit. He wants $4600. Ha ha good luck friend.
I'm going to bed. I'll sleep in the middle if anyone wants to join me. Well, I'll start in the middle and then hit the couch when it gets to hot and stifly there. 3 to a bed for actual sleep is not the best arrangement. So, unless you want to wake up next to Dave, don't take me up on my offer. He is a great snuggler, though, so consider it.Nightie night, babies.Kisses.
I've slept in that middle I beleive. Or was I on the outside? I was drunk.Had court today for the lawsuit. I was informed that I'm giving up the deposit on the house and then when they sell it I'm on the hook for the difference. Meh.
I agree.. It's got to suck. I was 3 weeks late last month but I totally didn't worry.. Tubes Tied FTW
i never worry....i learned not to....what's really really weird is that this month it came a week early.....its never ever ever early....
Oooooh! I'm gonna have a real live Canadian in my house in 4 days
About 5 hours for me.
I don't want to wait!
Don't go to woody's. No grouper sandwiches anymore! But you can go for the ocean and drinks!
I'm still disappointed by this. Where else do they have the half price margaritas?
I love a Walk in the Woods. I'm not sure if it's my favourite but it's right up there. Now that I've heard his voice on the book on tape it makes things funnier.I found out today that I'm supposed to pay for the lawyer for the other side of my lawsuit. He wants $4600. Ha ha good luck friend.I've slept in that middle I beleive. Or was I on the outside? I was drunk.Had court today for the lawsuit. I was informed that I'm giving up the deposit on the house and then when they sell it I'm on the hook for the difference. Meh.
I think we moved about. I'm pretty sure that when we woke up, I was in the middle. I, too, had been drinking a little.