• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

In other words, I hate the Flames.
:club: sidenote: All this wing talk is just plain mean! I'm hungry and now I want Wingstop. I really really liked it. Brad, you need to get entrepreneurial and convince them to expand into Canada. Starting with Calgary. It would be huge, no doubt.

If someone can tell me what song is in my head in this exact moment in time i will give them 1,000 dollar. There is a hint on the page. You have five minutes.i'm emailing song name to myself for proof.edit: time ups. i'm pretty happy i didn't just give away a bunch of money. although i would have been so blown away if it would have got got i would have been ok with it.

Well since I'm the only one here and talking to myself again, I'll just talk to myself.Crappy day at work. Too many short deadlines. I hate Mondays like that.Just watched the weather. This is gonna be a nice stretch.7day.jpgOnline ordering of Wingstop is the shizzzznit. Now if only they would deliver.Taking off Wednesday for a doctor's appointment and dentist appointment. I'm having my 4 fillings replaced. They're old and starting to wear plus they're metal and I want the enamel colored ones. It's vain but hey since they need to be replaced anyway I might as well. I'm having all 4 done at once. Anyone ever done this? Am I gonna be sore? Is painkillers standard or not for after having 4 fillings done? Next week I get to see Blake and Ran again so I'm pretty much just holding out for that.So tired.Oh yeah! And Rafa's the Australian Open champion. So awesome.
Get the nitrous. Ask for some vicodin for the pain of enduring 4 fillings in one day. Your mouth is going to be sore, like if you played who's in my mouth? all day.
Very soon I will be partaking of some damn good lemon pepper and original hot wings.Yup.Any minute now.Soon.
Damn. That sounds really good.I Want to Be Sedated by the Ramones?Even if I'm right, times up. Damn.
Next week I get to see Blake and Ran again so I'm pretty much just holding out for that.
i heart Blake...especially lately
im retardedly full of sushi and half of a caramel apple... now i just want to be molested
raises hand!!!!

I Want to Be Sedated by the Ramones?Even if I'm right, times up. Damn.no but i do love that song... the song in my head wasn't even a good song.i want to be sedated always make me think of this other song that i love. i think a pixies song that i can't remember right now... **** i'm annoyed i can't remember right now.

Get the nitrous. Ask for some vicodin for the pain of enduring 4 fillings in one day. Your mouth is going to be sore, like if you played who's in my mouth? all day.
I was gonna ask as long as that request won't seem weird or out of line or anything. I've never asked for painkillers for a filling before.
i heart Blake...especially lately
lately? Why? What?
9:30am but headed to Fayetteville for part of the day.You better for getting together Wed night or Thurs night?
well depends.... thursday night we are celebrating my brothers birthday and he said he wants to go to a local strip club. So i'm sure that will be fun. I'd say you get in on that., we could even go grab some food and just meet them out there later or someting.If ur not into that we can do something wednesday night. whatever man, i'm ez.doh FTOPS starts wedndday night so i'm def. cooler for thurday but still either one cool.
as is immediately called on by the teacher.
well what's my assignment??
I was gonna ask as long as that request won't seem weird or out of line or anything. I've never asked for painkillers for a filling before.lately? Why? What?
lyrics i've been listening too
what? and i was told i got to pitch
not with Brad....EVER
He looked like he was enjoying himself. So much so that Toni went online and bought two tix to see him when he plays the Times Union Center here on her birthday, May 14.good evening folks, catching up.
you won't regret it.

Gotta love pokerstars sometimes...So last week Monday i "attempted" to deposit money into Stars...After several attempts the transaction went through (BTW Alan I transfered that money to you). Well i have 2 messages from PokerStars stating that my failed attempts from last week actually processed...so they essentially deposited 3 times the amount i wanted.

well what's my assignment??not with Brad....EVER
First of all that's ****ed up. Brad don't get me drunk and try any crazy shit, i've been blacking out lately. And secondly, seeing as ur a star pupil, i think that i cannot with a good conscious give you any sort of ez assignment. In fact i think you, in the spirit of your education, require a difficult project. Yes something very demanding, very tough, strenous even. I, after all grade on a very rigid scale.
First of all that's ****ed up. Brad don't get me drunk and try any crazy shit, i've been blacking out lately. And secondly, seeing as ur a star pupil, i think that i cannot with a good conscious give you any sort of ez assignment. In fact i think you, in the spirit of your education, require a difficult project. Yes something very demanding, very tough, strenous even. I, after all grade on a very rigid scale.
I think i can probably handle anything u throw my way!!