FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Recent pics of Daisy (and mom)........n5907315765450611131bb9.jpgn5907315765450621477vk1.jpg
Daisy is cute, but I must say that "Mom" is looking fantastic! Seriously, you're glowing. You're looking too trim to be preggers so it must be holiday cheer or the Calgary water. I notice Ren notices you are looking thinner, too. Wassup?
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Awwwwwwww, so cute.The dog's pretty cute too. ;)Ozz said it looks like you're losing weight.
It's an optical illusion I think.
Hey skinnier looking Bunny,I just noticed the guy in the background of your 2nd pic. Who is he? Looks a bit like Logan.:heart:Ren
A dood named Steve, friend of my bro's. He doesn't really look like Logan, I don't think.....n5907315765450662985tg8.jpg
Daisy is cute, but I must say that "Mom" is looking fantastic! Seriously, you're glowing. You're looking too trim to be preggers so it must be holiday cheer or the Calgary water. I notice Ren notices you are looking thinner, too. Wassup?
You're always too kind. Like I said, good camera angles or sumpthin.
Go Giants!
QFTbut they have as much chance as me winning the 100k tomorrow.The production quality of the NFL network is amazingly bad.
Back from the liquor store and grocery store. I think we're ready for Brad & Danielle's arrival now. Looks like there's gonna be 8 or 10 of us for New Year's Eve so it should be a nice little party.I got stuff to make Washington Apples. 4 bottles of champagne. 4 kinds of beer. Stuff to make mango mojitos. I heard Danielle shares my love of mojitos so I'm hoping those are good. Vodka, check. Rum, check. SoCo, check.Veggies and dip, check. Cheese dip, check. Cheese and deli meats and crackers, check.Rock Band? Check. Drums are calling to me now even as I type.
YUM YUM!Just packed the Wii! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!