FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Me too, I'm blasting it while drunk and playing freerolls on FT I think My neighbors are gonna getmad, but fuck'em, I'm outta here in a week.
BURN THAT FUCKER DOWN!!!!!
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I have no game. True story. Brett and Logan are seriously my little brothers who know more about music than I do.
Brother?we haven't used that in a while, I figured it'd be ok to dust it off.
Holy crap. Take a chill fucken pill.YOU said that "since i flew out of Toronto, the US airlines like Delta and SW etc. aren't an option for me." Sorry I didn't know your honeymoon was in communist paradise Cuba. I was just teaaaaaaasing you.As far as the other.......I wasn't asking you the question to check up on your flight plans.........I was asking for ME you big dork. Sheesh. I haven't barely spoken to you in weeks. I think I'll just go back to that now. :club::D
I'm dyin to go that communist paradise. js.
.....and the more you become the "safe boy-friend". Not boyfriend. Boy-friend. Un****able. I know. Trust me. Go after it if you want it. You don't have to be overly aggressive, but don't let it fall into "Safe".
This is very much what worries me. I invited her to go see a SIFF screening with me, and that'll let me know where I stand.
Evening everyone.I know how you feel.I think I used to have game though.
First thing is, establish a repoire. Find an "in". A common interest. Then just get her talking about herself. Easy.Women are the easiest sell because they're so easy to charm. I could sell a fudgesicle to a female eskimo wearing white any day of the week. Except Saturday.
Seriously, you're gonna get on my ass now too? RiF...I said I hadn't flown since my honeymoon, which is coming up on 8 years now. And that flight was to Cuba...Pretty sure no American carriers fly from Toronto to Cuba...or Jamaica....or Margarita Island....And the couple of times I've flown to Florida for a cruise, it was charter. Now are you going to take my word for it or perhaps have CSIS conduct a thorough background check on me? holy crap woman.As for the driving over the border thing, everything says it's okay, so what else can I do. I drove across the border in October? to Indy...driver's licence only...Too late to change now anyways. If you're asking if I can fly domestically in the US, the answer is yes. They dont' really care I'm not american.
Ahh, much more worship in this one.......
WAHOOOOO! Allie is coming to Vegas AND she's gonna fight Blue! Who's setting the line on number of punches before someone is knocked the fuck out?
Not yet. I'm waiting to see what my roomie's dates are and then I'll book. I'll have to drive down and fly out of Great Falls MT. But, I got the time off work approved and got the kid side of things worked out. :D
Yeah, well I'm not changing my sig until I see some proof that it's booked. :club:
ask john how he does it....this mofo had like 4 chicks around him wantin' to jump his manmeat...
Haha, it's not even lack of game, I just don't really try.I just act like me all the time, and most of the chicks I meet aren't real interested in the Cubs, poker, and boxing.

She will be attending at least one film with me, for the record. She said "I would love to attend some films with you."I take that as a positive sign.Thank God for SIFF. This was perfect timing. She's kinda artsy (acts, sings, loves photography), so I figure a film festival is a good twist on the classic but over-used dinner and a movie.