• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Why not? Without him they never would have even made the playoffs. It would just be Bledsoe back there getting sacked every other down while he holds the ball for 15 seconds a play. He made rookie mistakes, it's not that surprising. I'd rather take that then have the every defense in the league teeing off on an QB who can barely take a 7 step drop without tripping.It doesn't really matter that Dallas got beat, they probably were not going to beat Chicago or NO. Best chance would have been playing the Bears and having Rex through 4 picks, but hopefully they have Brian ready to play for when Rex starts screwing up anyway. Be a fun storyline to see a Michigan QB replace the Florida one and take them to the Superbowl.
Bitter much?

Tom "ChuckSty" Rau has more than doubled up from where he started the day. Tom came in with 46,500 and is now up to 125,000.A lot of those chips came on a Q85 flop after ChuckSty had smooth called a raise with pocket eights. All the chips went in later in the hand and ChuckSty's set of eights took down a nice pot against a set of fives.Tom was able to win another hand with pocket jacks and is now in very solid position early on day 2.Source: pocket 5s

Tom "ChuckSty" Rau has more than doubled up from where he started the day. Tom came in with 46,500 and is now up to 125,000.A lot of those chips came on a Q85 flop after ChuckSty had smooth called a raise with pocket eights. All the chips went in later in the hand and ChuckSty's set of eights took down a nice pot against a set of fives.Tom was able to win another hand with pocket jacks and is now in very solid position early on day 2.Source: pocket 5s
Booya!

Well I won the last longer bet, but we both got screwed in the tournament.D busted faster then she has ever busted before, busted in the 2nd level about 35 minutes into the tournament.She picked up A :club: A :icon_dance: and some donk who had been playing ever hand raised it to 2500 (blinds 50/100). Keep in mind you only start with 4000 chips. Instead of putting the guy all in she smooth calls for some reason.Flop comes 3 :icon_dance: 6 :icon_dance: 9 :icon_dance: Donk goes all in and D instacalls. Guy turn up T :icon_dance: T :).Turn comes T :D and D doesnt catch a club or Ace and she was out, total horse poo.I busted about 2 1/2 hours in. Also picked up AA and donk who had 3500 in front of him raises to 1800 on 300/600 blinds. I had about 6500 and push him. He calls and shows JQ and I show my AA. Flop wasted no time and came JJ2 and I never improved.I was left with about 3000 chips and in the BB with 6 :D 9 :D flop comes 2 :D 3 :) 6 :icon_dance: . I act first and push my last 2000 ish and donk lady insta calls with T :icon_dance: J :) WTF. J comes on turn and again no diamon comes and I am squadooosh. Terrrible players.We are about to go see The Harlem Globetrotters. Peace

Nice, do you see him listed on any of the update sites, I don't see him on Cardplayer and I haven't checked anywhere else yet.
pocketfives is best source for Tommy updates as they are keeping up with the pocketfive players
Logan is one happy mofo right now.But is Renae?????? :club:
:DLast night was amazing. I got completely obliterated, jumped up and down and ran around the bar like a madman, screaming at the top of my lung. After Romo muffed the snap, the whole bar was chanting "Romo! Romo!" It was classic. Then I killed my flask of Woodford, and had Chris drive us to the bar at the bowling alley, where I proceeded to butcher karaoke all night. Crashed at Chris', then came home about an hour ago.Edit: Greg, we're probably gonna go to the same bar next week if you wanna join us. It's a little out of the way (South Everett on Hwy99), but the food is good and they've got a nice big projector.
:DLast night was amazing. I got completely obliterated, jumped up and down and ran around the bar like a madman, screaming at the top of my lung. After Romo muffed the snap, the whole bar was chanting "Romo! Romo!" It was classic. Then I killed my flask of Woodford, and had Chris drive us to the bar at the bowling alley, where I proceeded to butcher karaoke all night. Crashed at Chris', then came home about an hour ago.Edit: Greg, we're probably gonna go to the same bar next week if you wanna join us. It's a little out of the way (South Everett on Hwy99), but the food is good and they've got a nice big projector.
But did you sing PianoMan?
calssg276.jpgRobert Taylor's Sunshine GirlTrish ... Nothing makes today's lovely lass Trish happier than painting the town red. Sometimes this rock 'n' roll loving beauty takes that literally. When she's not watching her hometown Oilers play, she picks up a brush and exercises her artistic talent.edmsunssg276.jpgTodd Gillis' SUNSHINE GIRLASHLEY, 21, is a single college girl who likes volleyball and is looking for a tall, sexy, family-oriented man. ottsunssg276.jpgPortrait by Jim WellsSUNshine Girl Alysha is a computer programmer who enjoys web design and modelling. Alysha enjoys working out and going for runs with her dogs.

Chipleader of the entire tourney has 190k. DN has 79k. Tommy looking real goodMixmaster- 70knip/tuck - 18kVegasGQ - 62kbasebaldy - 90kMattG1983 - 135kChuckSty - 173kSamENole - 28kMrTimCaum- 41kHelixx- 71kGobboboy - 141kGenius28-150kActionJeff- 90kWeaponX- 90khbhitman- 38kGreen Plastic - 17kBrett Favre- 89kMuchaka- 55kZeeJustin- 64kBigRiskky- 164k (aka a "jillion" says Roothlus)

Your not a Cowboys fan though... so whats the difference?
I think a lot of people are mis-interpreting what I said about not rooting for the Cowboys. I have absolutely nothing but love for an Owens-less team.