• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Agassi with the long hair was such a hottie. I think he is still hot with the shaved look but not as much as with the long locks. I am a sucker for a guy with long hair. Especially a guy with long back hair. And long thin nose hair. He could have a huge nose, and the ugliest face in the world and if he has long back hair and nose hair I am still attracted to him. Not sure what is up with that but has always been the case with me.
FYP. We've been wondering how Alan got you. Makes so much more sense now.
Tommy just left a 25/50 NL table with just under 10K, movin on up.
i hate him so much
You say that like it's a bad thing.Hicks are cool.
wordPlayed in my $100 live game and busted 1 before the final table when I pushed with pocket 6s 10BB, called by TT, T on the flop, outtie. Got beat by that BlinkersOn guy funny enough, same guy I beat last week.Also got in a hand with BlinkersOn where he had Red Aces and I had black aces all in preflop, thought that was going to be my double up hand, finished 11 of 20, ISAP.Came home and played 3 tables of $5/$10 and 1 $10/$20 and finished up 9bb @ $10/$20 and 11.5BB @ $5/$10 for $295 so its all good I guess.
i hate him so muchwordPlayed in my $100 live game and busted 1 before the final table when I pushed with pocket 6s 10BB, called by TT, T on the flop, outtie. Got beat by that BlinkersOn guy funny enough, same guy I beat last week.Also got in a hand with BlinkersOn where he had Red Aces and I had black aces all in preflop, thought that was going to be my double up hand, finished 11 of 20, ISAP.Came home and played 3 tables of $5/$10 and 1 $10/$20 and finished up 9bb @ $10/$20 and 11.5BB @ $5/$10 for $295 so its all good I guess.
Is this your blog enty? It looks like you could just cut/paste it.
Oh my heckI don't think i ever said these "exact" words
What's yours is his and what's his is his, or something like that.... It's what being married is all about.

man i really need to get pokertracker on my laptop cause i am only recording half my hands, the ones i play on my pc; i just started using pokertracker a month or two ago .....do you think 53bb/100 is sustainable at 15/30?pokertracker.jpg

man i really need to get pokertracker on my laptop cause i am only recording half my hands, the ones i play on my pc; i just started using pokertracker a month or two ago .....do you think 53bb/100 is sustainable at 15/30?
you suck worse than I do at 2/4 dude.Remember after you finish a session on FCP, you have to tell PT you were playing SH. Otherwise, it'll put all your stats in the full ring game.
you suck worse than I do at 2/4 dude.Remember after you finish a session on FCP, you have to tell PT you were playing SH. Otherwise, it'll put all your stats in the full ring game.
oops all my shit is mixed together then i would say 75% of that is full ring, all that 15/30 session was short handed though. yea that was one of THEM nightsthe good news is i kick ass at the 50 cent level!
I am a little drunkmy tolerance level has been steadily going up. A few beers just doesn't do it for me anymore.So Glengary "How you doin?"
wtg dipshit, u ran everyone off with ur drunk ass