• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never undestood the concept of a "hi, im new" post. Why make it? The post count will allow everyone to know that you're new anyways. and making a topic because of it? Do you just want attention?i realize you're far from the only person to make one of these retarded threads, but it still doesn't make it right.

I've never undestood the concept of a "hi, im new" post.  Why make it? The post count will allow everyone to know that you're new anyways. and making a topic because of it? Do you just want attention?i realize you're far from the only person to make one of these retarded threads, but it still doesn't make it right.
just curious
I've never undestood the concept of a "hi, im new" post.  Why make it? The post count will allow everyone to know that you're new anyways. and making a topic because of it? Do you just want attention?i realize you're far from the only person to make one of these retarded threads, but it still doesn't make it right.
It's a chance to pay your dues. Have you not paid yours yet? And you're flaming our newest member ? ohhhhhhhhh....
It's a chance to pay your dues. Have you not paid yours yet? And you're flaming our newest member ? ohhhhhhhhh....
Handing out my chips to various poker players around the world has more than accounted for my dues. I say this as i sit at the Ultimate points table hoping to accumulate enough points to sneak into a $5 mtt so i can kill a few hours.*edit* now im broke on points too
Anything fun ever happen here?  All the threads seem to be about kissing DN's ass or whining about how bad people play..
Well, if we're not doing that we like to debate whether or not poker sites are rigged, I mean we REALLY REALLY LOVE IT. Not to mention we like to read about Bad Beats AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. I think that this site is hosted by someone, but no one nearly as cool as DN (wait a minute, who's site is this again...oh well) BTW, if you have any good stories about Doyle Brunson getting in trouble with the law, we ask you to start 3 to 4 threads about it. One just isn't enough. Anyone else have anything to add?BTW, how did you like that Avatar I got for ya you RAILTARD YOU!Welcome :twisted:
Handing out my chips to various poker players around the world has more than accounted for my dues. I say this as i sit at the Ultimate points table hoping to accumulate enough points to sneak into a $5 mtt so i can kill a few hours.*edit* now im broke on points too
Sucks, look me up sometime on UB. Poker Sicko
unless something more interesting is available on this forum i'll probably rather hang myself than dredge through all these threads about nothing
'Tis the season to decrease the surplus population.