when to start calling?

First hand in, no reads..25/.50 Hold'em (6 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is big blind with [Kc], [Kd].UTG folds, MP calls, CO calls, Button calls, SB folds , Hero raises, MP calls, CO calls, Button folds.Limp raise here screams strength to me; given no reads I think his hand range is from jj-aa, qa, ka. I don't really know though, because limp raising rarely happens in my games. Obvious cap for value here.Flop: (14.50 SB) [10c], [6h], [6s] (3 players)Hero bets, Hero calls.I'm almost certain CO doesn't have a 6. I put him on either TPTK or an overpair.Turn: (11.75 BB) [2h] (2 players)Hero bets, Hero calls.Another blank comes, I am thinking that the only hand that CO could have that beats me is AA. I keep raising.River: (19.75 BB) [5c] (2 players)Hero bets, Hero calls.Again, still thinking that jj or qq are at least as likely as AA (which is almost certainly wrong), totally discount 1010.Final Pot: 27.75 BBLooking back, I realize how donkishly I played this. Given that most players are fairly loose passive at these limits, showing this much strength on every street means I am almost certainly beat. I still think that a 6 is not a possibility. 1010 is the hand I should fear most, I think. The only other possibility is a maniac, or an overplayed jj-aa (like mine).My question is, when should I start calling down? Right now I'm leaning towards bet-calling the turn, c/c river.Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I'm always torn about when to slow down on these.I tend to come to the conclusion that you slow down after he raises your initial turn bet.My own experience with these is that this is AA far more often than the other four hands in your range combined, so my goal is to reduce the losses.And I agree that this is likely not a 6.

I think you can call down after he raises the turn.I've seen some REALLY bizarre limp/raises at low limit 6-max. Things like A4o and worse. From the CO no decent player ever limp/raises so CO is pretty much an idiot regardless of what he had. Still you're behind to AA, TT and A6 (don't laugh, it happens). Unless CO is a pure maniac you have to slow down.

Hm... seems like everyone knows he had AA... except for me. :oops: . (and sadly, a situation almost exactly like this happened again, and I did the exact same thing...)So from now on, I call down from the turn raise. Thanks guys.

The "classic" limp/raise situation is AA in early position when you are pretty sure there will be a raise behind you. Attempting to limp/raise from CO is dumb unless B or the blinds are pretty much raising EVERY hand.