charter member freerolls

As I was already in the process of emptying my bulk mail, I saw a FCP e-mail about Chater Member Free-Rolls.  Could someone reply with what that e-mail was or pm me with the info?  Thanks.
Check your PM.

Its states that at the end of December and January that there will be 4 freerolls for CM's.December 29 and 31 there will be a $5k freeroll,but you can only play one or the other.First week of January Weekend at Daniel's #2 Freeroll and the prize will be a Superbowl & Poker Party in Vegas.And mid-January well be a freeroll for seat #1 for the DN Protege.P.S. add FCP charter help to your address book so it doesn't go to your bulk folder.

FCP Charter Members:Over the next 5 weeks, some of you will have the opportunity to participatein the Charter Member Freerolls described below. Please understand that thefiner details of these promotional opportunities (and others) may bemodified prior to the promotion, and that we will continue to use e-mail tocommunicate the latest details and any significant changes. We will also doour best to update FullContactPoker.com when applicable.The main point of clarification announced in this e-mail is the differencein meaning between "create an account" and "set up a real money account".Create an account - means to complete all of the required fields in theentire Create New Account form at FullContactPoker.com. Set up a real money account - means to complete all of the required fields inthe entire Create New Account form at FullContactPoker.com PLUS set up apayment processing method and actually make a first deposit ($25 minimum).For the four upcoming Charter Member Freerolls to occur over the next 5weeks, here are the requirements for eligibility (given that you must be anFCP Charter Member):*December 29th $5,000 CM Freeroll - must set up a real money account by12-20-05*December 31st $5,000 CM Freeroll - must set up a real money account by12-20-05Weekend at Daniel's #2 Freeroll - must set up a real money account by12-27-05DN Protege Seat #1 Mutli-stage Freeroll - must create an account by 12-31-05*Note: Instead of one $10k multi-stage freeroll, we decided it was better tohave two $5k freerolls so more players could receive payouts. You can onlyparticipate in one of the two $5k freerolls.December 29th and 31st $5,000 CM FreerollsThose of you who are eligible will be given ONE tournament ticket that willallow you to register for either of these two $5k freerolls, but only one ofthem. Each tournament will allow a max of 2000 players and we areanticipating between 1000 and 3500 total players eligible.December 29th Freeroll starts at 8:00 pm EST and registration begins 3 daysprior.December 31st Freeroll starts at 1:00 pm EST and registration begins 5 dayspriorGame: No Limit Texas Hold'emWeekend at Daniel's #2 FreerollMore details to come in a later e-mail. For now, we can tell you thistournament will occur the first week in January and the prize will be aSuperbowl & Poker Party in Vegas.DN Protege Seat #1 Multi-stage FreerollSee the DN Protege section of FullContactPoker.com for details. Thismulti-stage freeroll tournament will begin around the middle of January.Thank you for playing at Full Contact poker.

I would assume that the freerolls are sometime in the evening. Anyone willing to give up their New Year's Eve to play in the freeroll then? Definitely +EV to play in the Dec. 31st freeroll, but I doubt I can make myself do that.

I would assume that the freerolls are sometime in the evening. Anyone willing to give up their New Year's Eve to play in the freeroll then? Definitely +EV to play in the Dec. 31st freeroll, but I doubt I can make myself do that.
It starts at 1P.M. EST.I'll probably miss them both.And the one on the 29th starts at 8P.m. EST.
It starts at 1P.M. EST.I'll probably miss them both.And the one on the 29th starts at 8P.m. EST.
Thanks for pointing that out. My New Year's Resolution is to learn to read, so we'll see how that goes.

Geez, does anyone else think this if freakin' awesome?! Man just playing and having the opportunity is great, but winning any of the events would be off the scale! Super Bowl and Poker party and Daniels? Would that be sweet or what? I wonder which event between the 2 you have to choose will have the most entrants? I can probably play either but it will interesting to see which gets more.

Its states that at the end of December and January that there will be 4 freerolls for CM's.December 29 and 31 there will be a $5k freeroll,but you can only play one or the other.First week of January Weekend at Daniel's #2 Freeroll and the prize will be a Superbowl & Poker Party in Vegas.And mid-January well be a freeroll for seat #1 for the DN Protege.P.S. add FCP charter help to your address book so it doesn't go to your bulk folder.
the weekend in vegas would be a blast!!
How do they know that you are a charter member when you set up a FCP poker room account?
i think as long as you use the exact same email address as FCP charter member it knowssssssss!!!!