flopped a straight, saved some bets.

Paradise Poker 2/4 (10-handed)Hero is MP with 8 :D 7 :) Preflop: UTG calls, 1 fold, UTG2 calls, Hero calls, 1 fold, MP3 calls, CO calls, Button calls, SB calls, BB checksFlop (8 SB, 8 players): T :club: 9 :D 6 :) SB checks, BB bets, 2 calls, Hero raises, 1 fold, CO calls, Button 3-bets, 2 calls, 1 fold, 1 call, Hero caps, 5 callsTurn (9 BB, 6 players): 2 :D 3 checks, Hero checks, CO bets, Button raises, 1 call, BB 3-bets, 1 fold, Hero folds...I didn't feel like paying 3-6 BB to see the overcard flush. OK?

Did you fold, or did he show down?isnt it possible that he also flopped the straight and since you all checked he decided to bet?While it appears to be a flush, he could have seen it as you guys being timid of the scary flop and decided to test you?Feel free to tell me i'm a bonehead.

I folded the turn. CO had KT spaded. There was probably also a set or two pair out there, so I was likely dodging 13-15 outs on the turn, and would've been dodging 13-18 on the river if the turn had been safe. I'm not surprised that I lost that hand.These Paradise tables are great, sometimes. 8 to the flop is not an uncommon occurence.

It's fine. I think I would have lost 1 more BB because I would have bet the turn.
when it gets checked all the way to me, i think you should bet that turn. lots of people in the hand, but i've played on paradise too, and those fish are so fishy that it is not guaranteed that someone hit that flush. with three bets its an easy fold, but with only two, it is not, given the play on paradise. if you check, the player behind you bets, and the player behind him raises, what do you do?drunk