travis will be updating this thread

I've instructed Travis to follow the progress of the following players closely:Daniel Negreanu 21,450John Juanda 22,000Mike Matusow 84,500Josh Arieh 55,000Erick Lindgren 63,000 So if you are interested in updates on any of those players this should be your stop. Also, Travis will be keeping tabs on other players much less regularly. Feel free to add new threads to this forum rather than the General Forum. In fact, all moderators should look to move threads related to the tournament here. That way it'll keep things nice and neat.2:00- chip counts updated above.interesting hands the first level: blinds 25 50Daniel makes it 250 with 34 utg. 3 callers. flop A 3 4. DN bets 1300, no callers.DN makes a tough call with A 10 on A J 6 3 4 board. Daniel bets 2800 on river and is raised to 7000, DN calls and wins.3:45- chip counts updated at second break.4:45- chip counts updated5:00- Juanda bets 30k on a board of Q Q 10 10 6(3 hearts) and is called by a flush. JJ is down to 6,0006:30-Daniel loses a 20k+.pot with 10 10 to AA on 7 4 2 flop. chip counts updated.7:10 chip counts updated. 1 more level of play today.8:00 DN doubles up to 24k after getting all in preflop with QQ vs AJDaniel flops a set of 3's and loses to runner runner flush.End of the day chip counts above

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome!  Travis will finally have to earn his paycheck and we'll have a one stop spot for all we need/want to know.Thanks DN, the new site's got a few glitches, but all that you do for us is appreciated.Good luck at the Five Diamond event.
Glitches? Hey mods, ban this guy will ya! :-) (SW)
Awesome!  Travis will finally have to earn his paycheck and we'll have a one stop spot for all we need/want to know.Thanks DN, the new site's got a few glitches, but all that you do for us is appreciated.Good luck at the Five Diamond event.
Heh! You'll lose your biggest contributor in the NLHE Strat section. Just sayin'. Thanks though, really.

I'm a Huge Packers Fan.Goodbye Randy Moss. :roll: :wink: :!: This is cool because I always cover the cardplayer coverage, but they always forget to put you in there and their day 1 coverage is overall pretty shotty.

I'm a Huge Packers Fan.Goodbye Randy Moss. :roll:  :wink:  :!:  This is cool because I always cover the cardplayer coverage, but they always forget to put you in there and their day 1 coverage is overall pretty shotty.
Packers need to start rebuilding. I will be there on Christman all decked out in Bears gear. Probably going to be a bad Christmas for packer fans...that is if we can get a little offense going.
Awesome! Travis will finally have to earn his paycheck and we'll have a one stop spot for all we need/want to know.Thanks DN, the new site's got a few glitches, but all that you do for us is appreciated.Good luck at the Five Diamond event.
Heh! You'll lose your biggest contributor in the NLHE Strat section. Just sayin'. Thanks though, really.
Good... Then there will be less competition for me to overcome enroute to my goal:MERBY'S LONG TERM FCP FORUM GOAL: Slowly take over the NLHE strat section and *slowly* but surely fill it with worse and worse advice until *eventually* anyone who reads (and follows) the advice in that section will turn into ATMs.... I can see it now! The FCP NLHE community will be my personal cash machine! Mua haha! <Evil maniacal laughter ensues>Just kidding. Methinks the NLHE Strat section would be a *little* quieter in your absence (especially between the hours 11 pm to 3 am!)Cheers,Merby
Awesome! Travis will finally have to earn his paycheck and we'll have a one stop spot for all we need/want to know.Thanks DN, the new site's got a few glitches, but all that you do for us is appreciated.Good luck at the Five Diamond event.
Good... Then there will be less competition for me to overcome enroute to my goal:MERBY'S LONG TERM FCP FORUM GOAL: Slowly take over the NLHE strat section and *slowly* but surely fill it with worse and worse advice until *eventually* anyone who reads (and follows) the advice in that section will turn into ATMs.... I can see it now! The FCP NLHE community will be my personal cash machine! Mua haha! <Evil maniacal laughter ensues>Just kidding. Methinks the NLHE Strat section would be a *little* quieter in your absence (especially between the hours 11 pm to 3 am!)Cheers,Merby
Heh.I just start going at midnight, which, kinda sucks, because most everyone else has gone to bed. Not a lot of room for discussion when you're replying to your own posts.I'm willing to work with you on your long term goal though. PM me. :club:
I just start going at midnight, which, kinda sucks, because most everyone else has gone to bed. Not a lot of room for discussion when you're replying to your own posts. Heh.
Yeah, but it sure is fun talking to yourself! It lets you see what life would be like with multiple personalities. (jk)Sadly, you cannot expect this time to be my regular sumbission time: I am pulling an all-nighter working against a Monday 8 am deadline (hence the off-and-on posting tonight...)*Now's the time when my other personality yells at me to get back to work.Cheers,Merby and Merby....and Merby
Yea, but then you will be at PM donating to my bankroll... so go ahead and ban the guy :club:
Yea, but then you will be at PM donating to my bankroll... so go ahead and ban the guy :club:
Yeah, that reminds me.How bad was Jesse's call the last time I saw ya?Board comes 10-8-3, all clubs, he bets, I push..and he calls with 99? I had 8s and the nut flush draw, and about 642 outs. Bah.What a donk. :D

Good luck DN.I am going to the WPT Champions Boot Camp this week.We get to view the final table taping on Friday at the Bellagio and the rest is at the Mirage on Saturday and Sunday. Looking forward to taking down Clonie heads Up. LOL.Will stop by and say hello :!:PS. Go Bears

Guest Anonymous

Someone mentioned this above, and I'm sure it's probably just a misconception, but I've also noticed that CardPlayer rarely seems to mention DN in their updates... I'm not really a conspiracy person (for most things), and I know they cover the 'action' and not necessarily specific people.. but DN was the 2004 PoY, right? so wouldn't they at least mention him once or twice? things that make you go, hmm....CCM - AcesFull333

sorry.. I need the post to get off Newbie status... :)Someone mentioned this above, and I'm sure it's probably just a misconception, but I've also noticed that CardPlayer rarely seems to mention DN in their updates... I'm not really a conspiracy person (for most things), and I know they cover the 'action' and not necessarily specific people.. but DN was the 2004 PoY, right? so wouldn't they at least mention him once or twice?things that make you go, hmm....CCM - AcesFull333

sorry.. I need the post to get off Newbie status... :)Someone mentioned this above, and I'm sure it's probably just a misconception, but I've also noticed that CardPlayer rarely seems to mention DN in their updates... I'm not really a conspiracy person (for most things), and I know they cover the 'action' and not necessarily specific people.. but DN was the 2004 PoY, right? so wouldn't they at least mention him once or twice?things that make you go, hmm....CCM - AcesFull333
i dont think there are any problems between DN and cardplayer...they have his blog on their home page...Daniel hasnt been doing to well this year(as far as tournies go)...thats probably y hes not mentioned that much in t he updates.