which hand do you get the most?

Load up your Pokertracker/PokerOffice and post which hand you have been dealt the most times. Do you consider it a decent hand? Do you hate it? Biggest pot won/lost with it? Tell us about it.Mine is 32o. I loathe it with all my soul. I'd rather play 72o.Biggest pot won: $6 after I flopped bottom pair in the BB. I bet, UTG and SB fold.Biggest pot lost: $42 after I went LAGgy on a 23Q board, a dead poster hit a higher 2 pair on the turn.

92o. PH34R.Biggest pot won: Net .30 (1.5BB); I check in the BB (two limpers and the SB behind me), KK6 (two spades) flop gets checked around; 9s on the turn, SB checks to me, I fire and everyone folds.Biggest pot lost: Net -.60 (3BB); Folded around to me on the button, I attempt the blind steal raise and the SB calls me. I fire at a 9KA (two spade) flop and get c/red, and call. We both check a Kh turn, and he fires at a Qs river, which I call. He shows ATo and takes the pot.

Load up your Pokertracker/PokerOffice and post which hand you have been dealt the most times. Do you consider it a decent hand? Do you hate it? Biggest pot won/lost with it? Tell us about it.Mine is 32o. I loathe it with all my soul. I'd rather play 72o.Biggest pot won: $6 after I flopped bottom pair in the BB. I bet, UTG and SB fold.Biggest pot lost: $42 after I went LAGgy on a 23Q board, a dead poster hit a higher 2 pair on the turn.
10 4 off suit, gotta love the good buddy