!!free money time again!!

So if I refer a bunch of my friends and give them all the bonus code.. they get 10 for free and I get 10 more for every one of them that creates an account?If the referrals are unlimited I'll bank on this thing before long and move it to stars and party

Did this lastnight.How long before the pending $10.00 shows up in my account?Wasn't very many people online to play against. I think there might have been 9 or 10 people at the most.Hope more come so I can make some $$$ then cashout to PP or FT.Interface isn't bad but I find it a bit slow. Don't like the show hole cards. One then the other. Show me both at the same time. Oh well can't complain it's free $$$Is there any other sites that are giving out Free $$$$.. I did already the Royal Vegas.See you folks there.

There is usually close to one full table in the evening. And there is a constant stream of people giving away their $10 dollars coming in an out. In order to get enough comp points you really have to play sit in goes though. I found another guy who wanted to cash out and we just played a bunch of $5 sit n goes going all in first hand until we got enough points.