air marshals, baby

i wish i wasn't a newb and could figure out how to quote.  about the 'what if you shot him in the leg and he still pressed a button'  you've watched too many movies. from close range, if you shoot someone in the leg, they're not doing anythign but falling down hard.  also, i would just like to emphasize the fact that the guy wasn't shot on the friggin plane.  he was off it before he got shot.    if he's on the plane when he's shot, that's one thing, that changes everything, but somehow he gets off it and then is shot?  just fishy to me. way too fishy.not that it was suspcious, malicious on the air marshalls part. just that somewhere, the system failed.    i guess that's it.  i look at this as an indicatin of the failure of the safeguards they have in place, and you guys look at it as reassuring.
I will say, that I don't know all of the particulars, but safety first.And no, I haven't seen too many movies (ok, I have, but that's not the point) If this guy was drugged up, a gun shot wouldn't necessarily stop him. Put him down, yes. Stop? Not always.If he's claiming to have a bomb, are you gonna be the cop that puts your gun down and tackles him? Me neither. And don't say that's what they get paid for. Because they don't need to put their lives in danger like that. Only heroes do that. We don't need no heroes.
i wish i wasn't a newb and could figure out how to quote.  about the 'what if you shot him in the leg and he still pressed a button'  you've watched too many movies. from close range, if you shoot someone in the leg, they're not doing anythign but falling down hard. also, i would just like to emphasize the fact that the guy wasn't shot on the friggin plane.  he was off it before he got shot.    if he's on the plane when he's shot, that's one thing, that changes everything, but somehow he gets off it and then is shot?  just fishy to me. way too fishy.not that it was suspcious, malicious on the air marshalls part. just that somewhere, the system failed.    i guess that's it.  i look at this as an indicatin of the failure of the safeguards they have in place, and you guys look at it as reassuring.
I think you're confused.
god damn iti just read an updated column on it and the censored was screaming in spanish.i stand, painfully, corrected.  way to go air marshall. woot woot
I didn't even know that. Someone screaming in another language probably made trigger fingers even itchier.The thing is the arguments you made are necessary to have to make sure everyone is always kept in check. So nice hand to you too.
i wish i wasn't a newb and could figure out how to quote.  This is how you quoteabout the 'what if you shot him in the leg and he still pressed a button'  you've watched too many movies. from close range, if you shoot someone in the leg, they're not doing anythign but falling down hard.  This proves that you know nothing about firearms.  There is no such thing as shoot to wound.  People have been shot in the leg and still been able to walk and run and hurt other people.  Including pulling the trigger on a bombalso, i would just like to emphasize the fact that the guy wasn't shot on the friggin plane.  he was off it before he got shot.    if he's on the plane when he's shot, that's one thing, that changes everything, but somehow he gets off it and then is shot?   no he was shot near a plane with lots of people and volatile jet fuel,  the marshals were also near enough to be killed by even a small explosion.just fishy to me. way too fishy.not that it was suspcious, malicious on the air marshalls part. just that somewhere, the system failed.    i guess that's it.  i look at this as an indicatin of the failure of the safeguards they have in place, and you guys look at it as reassuring.Why do you have to blame the system?  It worked exactly the way it should have.  If it had been a bomb and the marshals would have hesitated and the bomb killed lots of people you would be blaming the system for failing to protect these people.  Your attitude disgusts me!

Your picture of Jennifer Aniston offends me. Can't you pick someone hotter? She doesn't do it for me. I guess I'm Team Jolie.gimme some Vida Guerra. Lets get some ghetto booty in here that takes naked pictures of herself. And she only dates tight ends, Jeremy Shockey and Tony Gonzalez.Ironic huh?

i wish i wasn't a newb and could figure out how to quote.  This is how you quoteabout the 'what if you shot him in the leg and he still pressed a button'  you've watched too many movies. from close range, if you shoot someone in the leg, they're not doing anythign but falling down hard.  This proves that you know nothing about firearms.  There is no such thing as shoot to wound.  People have been shot in the leg and still been able to walk and run and hurt other people.  Including pulling the trigger on a bombalso, i would just like to emphasize the fact that the guy wasn't shot on the friggin plane.  he was off it before he got shot.    if he's on the plane when he's shot, that's one thing, that changes everything, but somehow he gets off it and then is shot?   no he was shot near a plane with lots of people and volatile jet fuel,  the marshals were also near enough to be killed by even a small explosion.just fishy to me. way too fishy.not that it was suspcious, malicious on the air marshalls part. just that somewhere, the system failed.    i guess that's it.  i look at this as an indicatin of the failure of the safeguards they have in place, and you guys look at it as reassuring.Why do you have to blame the system?  It worked exactly the way it should have.  If it had been a bomb and the marshals would have hesitated and the bomb killed lots of people you would be blaming the system for failing to protect these people.  Your attitude disgusts me!
a little late there sam hardy. i already admitted defeat. i don't know who i'm more embarassed for, myself, or you for flogging a dead , well, metaphorical me
a little late there sam hardy.  i already admitted defeat.  i don't know who i'm more embarassed for, myself, or you for flogging a dead , well, metaphorical me
On the bright side of things, you now know how to quote.Welcome aboard.
a little late there sam hardy. i already admitted defeat. i don't know who i'm more embarassed for, myself, or you for flogging a dead , well, metaphorical me
I know you did a 180 but I had to point out how wrong you really were. Your facts were wrong but more importantly your zest and zeal to quickly blame the entire system point to where you true attitude lies and that is what you haven't admitted being wrong about.Don’t you love being able to use two "z" words in the same sentence!
Your picture of Jennifer Aniston offends me.  Can't you pick someone hotter?  She doesn't do it for me.   I guess I'm Team Jolie.gimme some Vida Guerra.   Lets get some ghetto booty in here that takes naked pictures of herself.   And she only dates tight ends, Jeremy Shockey and Tony Gonzalez.Ironic huh?
I can't help it if you like skank and I like sweet.What if I post some Royal Tour pics for you. Then we can all be happy.
I know you did a 180 but I had to point out how wrong you really were. Your facts were wrong but more importantly your zest and zeal to quickly blame the entire system point to where you true attitude lies and that is what you haven't admitted being wrong about.  Don’t you love being able to use two "z" words in the same sentence!
Lol, cmon Sam...he admitted he was wrong and now you need him to see how wrong he really was? Overkill much? :wink:

by sweet, I guess you mean you don't like head? Or anal? Or having your balls tongued for hours on end.I think I'm gonna need those Royal pics now. and a tissue please.

i'm willing to correct myselfbut i'm not going to apologize for what i believe and how i think.just try to imagine that the same sense of exascerbation you feel when you read my posts, i feel when i read yours, watch cnn, etc etc.the thing is, i partook in an argument, and was able at the end to admit i was misinformed and therefore wrong. speedz kindly agreed to the digital shaking of hands.you, good man, are still ****ing going. you are only different than i am. not more right. not more wrong. just let it go, the debate is dead. put down the club, and calmly walk away, and go to the local range, and fire off a few rounds thinking about how much you hate types like me, and that strange tingling you had as a teenager when your best friend touched you to grab your attention... and it was never the same again...

i'm willing to correct myselfbut i'm not going to apologize for what i believe and how i think.just try to imagine that the same sense of exascerbation you feel when you read my posts, i feel when i read yours, watch cnn, etc etc.the thing is, i partook in an argument, and was able at the end to admit i was misinformed and therefore wrong.  speedz kindly agreed to the digital shaking of hands.you, good man, are still censored going.  you are only different than i am. not more right.  not more wrong.  just let it go, the debate is dead.  put down the club, and calmly walk away, and go to the local range, and fire off a few rounds thinking about how much you hate types like me, and that strange tingling you had as a teenager when your best friend touched you to grab your attention... and it was never the same again...
He kinda zinged ya good here Sam.This was your best post to date. I enjoyed it.Will that feeling when my friend touches me ever come back?
just let it go, the debate is dead.  put down the club, and calmly walk away, and go to the local range, and fire off a few rounds thinking about how much you hate types like me, and that strange tingling you had as a teenager when your best friend touched you to grab your attention... and it was never the same again...
Well the worse thing I said was I didn't like your attitude I never said I hate you and I never insulted you personally, but this post shows your true colors. Well done.
i thought i felt it once myselfbut it turned out to be the 'easter bunny'  :shock:  we're gettin oedipal now.  buckle up
I can bang your mom though right?
just try to imagine that the same sense of exascerbation you feel when you read my posts
i just exascerbated all over the screenclean up, aisle 5!
the best is looking over to your avatar and just sensing the shame of that man in his important suit at his important table

It probably went like this. Wife was on the phone and they both start arguing that he wants to get off the plane or something. Who knows.So he starts storming off and people start looking at him. He says, "Calm down, I don't have a bomb. "Female passenger says, "oh my god, he said he has a bomb".Air Marshal, "who has a bomb ??" Female passenger , "that guy right there that is storming off the plane."Air Marshal, "sir, get down on your knees and put down the bag."Guy says, "I said, I DONT HAVE A BOMB" Guy reaches into his bag to show Air Marshal that he has nothing in the bag but books and stuff......"POP POP POP " He's dead.