10nl nwp tourney on stars tonight 11pm

password: donkeysas many DN lovers as possible would be very welcomed...your donations are awlays excepted at NWP
cmon guys....get of Daniel's nut sack and register
Last time I played, I Pwned Dustin, and I wouldn't want to embarass you all again. Thanks for the offer though.
Does anyone else find it funny that the winners of most NWP tourneys are from FCP? Makes you wonder why they always post an invite. They must not like money.
You're all donkeys in my book. :club:
so is nobody planning on playing in this?
I would play, but I just downloaded FT, and the only tables that show up are for play money for some reason. I can't figure it out because I suck at the internet. Also, all my money is on stars, and I'm not sure how fast neteller is.

it was more 13th century, he was not a dictator, he was a monarch, if you would like to talk about Medieval monarchy vs. enlightened absolutism private message me, or if you would like to know whayt Braveheart is the sorriest movie ever do the sameanyway full tilt is rigged

dont let lee jones know you are leaving stars
Any help with my full tilt problem, you horrible 14th century British dictator?
below the lobby there is a tab that has all play and real moneyclick the real or all tab
I only have an "all" tab. It is selected, and i'm still getting only play money tables.
it was more 13th century, he was not a dictator, he was a monarch, if you would like to talk about Medieval monarchy vs. enlightened absolutism private message me, or if you would like to know whayt Braveheart is the sorriest movie ever do the sameanyway full tilt is rigged
Maybe you should calm down a little bit there champ.
Maybe you should calm down a little bit there champ.
turd make sure you downloaded .com and not .net