Sorry ladies, I was just doing a test. I've posted a few things on here before that were poker related and the mods deleted my threads right away. Then I post this nonsense, and it's still here.
lamest justification for a crappy thread EVER!!!!!!!!!!!LoserJon sucks.

SuperJon, I have no idea what post you are talking about but since you have over 300, I am sure very few have been deleted. I wish I had time to go through every post all day long but there are things like laundry and vaccuuming and other errands that just seem to get in the way. Com'on guys... us mods do have other things to do. When it comes down to it, post are usually deleted for the following reasons:- excessive trash talking... not in jest, but cruelness and hostility towards forum members- Bigotry, racism, offensive viewpoints towards sexual preference, etc.- Advertising and Spam- Nudity, Sexual referencesTrust me... if there were a rule that said delete any useless thread or post, I would be busy 24 hours/ 7 days a week. I also would have a post count of 2. Unfortunately, this thread does not constitute a reason for deletion... but we can let it die by not responding to it. OK? :club:

SuperJon, I have no idea what post you are talking about but since you have over 300, I am sure very few have been deleted. I wish I had time to go through every post all day long but there are things like laundry and vaccuuming and other errands that just seem to get in the way. Com'on guys... us mods do have other things to do. When it comes down to it, post are usually deleted for the following reasons:- excessive trash talking... not in jest, but cruelness and hostility towards forum members- Bigotry, racism, offensive viewpoints towards sexual preference, etc.- Advertising and Spam- Nudity, Sexual referencesTrust me... if there were a rule that said delete any useless thread or post, I would be busy 24 hours/ 7 days a week. I also would have a post count of 2. Unfortunately, this thread does not constitute a reason for deletion... but we can let it die by not responding to it. OK? :club:
alright, sounds good.
alright, sounds good.
yes, it sounds VERY good...noone respond to this after me, please, I am the last one.