custom36 part 2

custom36 gave me a waring for calling some1 a kissass...i understand and the point was taken...but i have a question?ive seen 10x wourst with no warnings...whats going on here?...u just protect who u want...thats not right...u cant abuse ur power, im sure daniel wont like it...u cant treat one member a ceartain way, and another a different way.,..were not living in custom36s world...this is not a flame, i hope i dont get another warning...all i ask is to be treated fair

and this needed its own thread?mods: why not create a separate folder titled "biatching about the mods"?
agreed.And there will be a small print that reads "The mods do not read this garbage."That clean things up.
and this needed its own thread?mods: why not create a separate folder titled "biatching about the mods"?
i felt this needed attention...hope ur ok with that
i'm ok with it as long as you're okay with getting mocked
Quit crying censored.
lets see if u get a warning...oh wait, im not miss idaho...ull be ok
that was funny, but i really dont think you needed to start a new topic about this
im a lil upset about the situation...he cant abuse hispower like that
Maybe I should start a Custom36 part 3...... his avatar is really creeping me out.
is it chad kroeger? or just smoeone that looks a lot like him?i'm confused
I think it's him, I liked the badger alot better.
i felt this needed attention...hope ur ok with that
i'm ok with it as long as you're okay with getting mocked
any attention is good attention 4 me...mock away