i played like danny nguyen tonight

Check this out. I'm so proud . Texas Hold'em $2-$4 NL (real money)Table 19 Nov 2005 12:00 PM ETSeat 1: x himmerSeat 2: TiptonianSeat 3: finfan2953Seat 4: shearer06Seat 5: Hero [ AD,JH ]Seat 6: 15dm7hcSeat 7: JPBALLERSeat 8: jawboneALLINSeat 9: Goofy_Seat 10: Thor80ANTES/BLINDSJPBALLER posts blind ($1), jawboneALLIN posts blind ($2).PRE-FLOPGoofy_ folds, Thor80 calls $2, x himmer folds, Tiptonian calls $2, finfan2953 folds, shearer06 calls $2, Hero bets $10, 15dm7hc folds, JPBALLER folds, jawboneALLIN folds, Thor80 folds, Tiptonian folds, shearer06 bets $20, Hero bets $30, shearer06 bets $94 and is all-in, Hero calls $76.FLOP [board cards 2S,7H,5D ]TURN [4H ]RIVER [3S ]SHOWDOWNshearer06 shows [ KH,KC ]Hero shows [ AD,JH ]Hero wins $236.SUMMARYDealer: 15dm7hcPot: $239 | Rake: $3x himmer loses $0Tiptonian loses $2finfan2953 loses $0shearer06 loses $116Hero bets $116, collects $236, net $12015dm7hc loses $0JPBALLER loses $1jawboneALLIN loses $2Goofy_ loses $0Thor80 loses $2

I have a problem in that if I'm two tabling and don't win a hand for an hour and a half , I start believe that everyone is bluffing me. That's kind of what happened here. Plus the guy was on the road to donkhood in my PT stats.What happened was that people were making fun of this guy that was all-in here while the hand was in progress. I normally try to keep my chat turned off during important hands . Someone said "call" or said that he had nothing. I thought that the table knew something about this fella so I called. Really dumb reason and you will be happy to know that I closed the poker window after playing this hand. I realized that I'm done with the week and will take Saturday and sunday off.I made $700 this week.

wow you suck at life and poker
hahah seriously.. the guy raises min, the typical " I have a huge hand, and I'm praying you're re raise me" min raise.. you fall for it like a complete sucker,and min re raise.. why on earth would you make that raise? to lure him in? that's theonly reason to make that raise ( though even then it's dumb) but you really want to lure in a hand wiht AJ?.. so you fall for the oldest trick in the book, and call the inevitable re raise all in like a donkey.You really think you have what it takes to play2/4? you're going to get murdered.. His min raise should have made you crap your pants, not re raise min like a tool.
I got what it takes to play 2/4 and probably 5/10 NL and that's why I laugh at most of your comments here. No one plays perfectly all the time.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Weird experience in the chat lobby tonight. Some dudes were talking about taking a red pill or taking a blue pill. Not sure if it was related to me or not but kind of odd. Not sure if I'm that well known in the poker community that the average joe knows me yet or not.posted by theredpill99 @ 6:23 AM 1 comments L... O... L...

I like reading the blog, keep posting....but you were crazy lucky. you called because the rest of the table thought it was a good idea? fall for the min re raise, go all in with ace jack off? If you don't realize how lucky you were you should stay far away from 2-4, much less 5-10.

I guess I was lucky. I didn't know I was this bad:pokenum -h ad jh - kh kc Holdem Hi: 1712304 enumerated boardscards win %win lose %lose tie %tie EVAd Jh 480045 28.04 1225273 71.56 6986 0.41 0.282Kc Kh 1225273 71.56 480045 28.04 6986 0.41 0.718I thought it was 65/35 .

I don't know why I did it. I lose control or something. Like it doesn't feel like the money is real sometimes. JUst a really frustrating night. When I get frustrated I should just log out. I'd probably make more money by just logging out when I'm frustrated because the tilting is what is killing my earn rate.

lololEvery time you post it just compounds the fact that you are quite possibly the biggest moron in the universe
I said this yesterday and got flamed by Royal for it and PM'd by Danny Nguyen telling me to "go f.uck myself"I stand by my original statement
I don't know why I did it. I lose control or something. Like it doesn't feel like the money is real sometimes. JUst a really frustrating night. When I get frustrated I should just log out. I'd probably make more money by just logging out when I'm frustrated because the tilting is what is killing my earn rate.
That's an obvious sign you're ready for the big 2/4 and 5/10 nl games...
I guess I was lucky. I didn't know I was this bad:pokenum -h ad jh - kh kc Holdem Hi: 1712304 enumerated boardscards win %win lose %lose tie %tie EVAd Jh 480045 28.04 1225273 71.56 6986 0.41 0.282Kc Kh 1225273 71.56 480045 28.04 6986 0.41 0.718I thought it was 65/35 .
There are so many things wrong with this that many of don't know where to begin. Hee haw.As others have said, keep calling all-ins with AJ off. It'll provide you so much more fodder for your on-line blog rants. I don't even play NLHE that often, and even I know this is 100% pure donkosity.