anyone know anything about this dirksen character?I heard he was a law student in iowa but I have no idea if that is true. all i know is I have seen him crushing the 25/50 and 50/100 NL games lately.

anyone know anything about this dirksen character?I heard he was a law student in iowa but I have no idea if that is true. all i know is I have seen him crushing the 25/50 and 50/100 NL games lately.
he's a lottery ticket.
can you explain that por favor? its friday and my nuerons are firing on the slow side.

My understanding is that he is a law student as well. He told Tilly that he finished last month up 200K...he's got deep pockets...not sure why Ivey would tell him that, but they know eachother too (Dustin claims that he beat Ivey heads up in Vegas about 4 or 5 months ago)...Dustin's betting style is to raise just about every hand until after the flop or turn...he just keeps pushing until there is no chance he can win the hand...he loves to suck out...

My understanding is that he is a law student as well. He told Tilly that he finished last month up 200K...he's got deep pockets...not sure why Ivey would tell him that, but they know eachother too (Dustin claims that he beat Ivey heads up in Vegas about 4 or 5 months ago)...Dustin's betting style is to raise just about every hand until after the flop or turn...he just keeps pushing until there is no chance he can win the hand...he loves to suck out...
interesting. I dont actually watch the action much but invariably he is sitting with double or triple the buy in. Either he rebuys a lot or he is running nova hot lately.
can you explain that por favor? its friday and my nuerons are firing on the slow side.
he's running well is all and his ticket will expire soon.
gotcha. I did see JDags tell him one day the standard "you will be broke in a few months" line.
gotcha. I did see JDags tell him one day the standard "you will be broke in a few months" line.
he won't be broke because he can win by just being aggressive in lower buyin NL games, I don't think he'll be able to beat higher NL games with that style of play.
was this before or after he took 90k of JDags?
Phil is putting on a clinic. Its 4 handed and he is raising and reraising every hand. Dirksen hasn't played one hand with him.
Have you been watching? DD is up 6k and its all from Ivey.
make that 26k and all from Ivey.