thanks danny! you helped me make the fold of my life

You must be 19, gone semi-pro. You're great my friend...what can I say!You just have all the answers...you fkin momo!Oh and FYI...Kenny Rogers is the man!
You are dumb as shat.Let me addon....not only does he have to show it to me before I call...but I have to inspect the cards closely to be sure that he indeed has four jacks before I fold my QQ on that QJJ flop.Great start you got off too on this site...you got everybody thinking you are retarded and an Azzhole.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's LOSSES not loses.Grammar censored's never win.ya, that was a typo, cuz i type fast and furious trying to get points across to idiots like yourself.But clearly rediculous and ridiculous, was not a typo, the E is far from the I my friend.P.S.  u suck
Sometimes we think differently than we know. I'm not even going to begin to say anything about what you just typed. As far as...u suck and cuz...and i type fast...Makes you feel special doesn't it?
you have argued more about whether someone is a moron than your actual point of implied fact...all I am saying is simply this...if you play this way at a table consistently worrying and assuming that the nuts are always being hit, you will NEVER, I repeat NEVER win any significant amount of money playing poker...this I think you should understand...if you don't, good luck to you...oh ya...you are a newbie and introducing yourself to this group in this manner will not go over well...join Hellmuth's site...he would have folded too... :club:
I never said that I or anyone else is always afraid of the nuts. Like Kenny Rogers says "You've gotta know when to fold 'em".The guy didn't explain his whole lifes story while playing cards. If he did then I'm sure he would have told you about all the other times he flopped the top boat and took alot of money, as would everyone else that has ever done it.
Again with the not making sense issue..."knowing when to fold em" is simply NOT applicable here...his play on this hand was flawed based on preflop read and play...he based his fold on what he was told...not what he felt...this whole thread is talking about fold that is nothing but weak...Imagine I am in the seat facing the QQ...he asks me those inane questions and I too tell him I have JJ...he folds and I say 'good fold'...I run over him the rest of the night...he didn't even need to ask those questions to the man...you say call and flip the cards...if the absolute 2 nuts is no good, all you say is CHIPS !!!!!!!!!
You must be 19, gone semi-pro. You're great my friend...what can I say!You just have all the answers...you fkin momo!Oh and FYI...Kenny Rogers is the man!
You are dumb as shat.Let me addon....not only does he have to show it to me before I call...but I have to inspect the cards closely to be sure that he indeed has four jacks before I fold my QQ on that QJJ flop.Great start you got off too on this site...you got everybody thinking you are retarded and an Azzhole.
Funny, but my mommy told me not to care what other people think!I don't care what you guys think, it doesn't hurt my heart in the least.Stayner however, is probalby the only sensible one here.
Funny, but my mommy told me not to care what other people think!I don't care what you guys think, it doesn't hurt my heart in the least.Stayner however, is probalby the only sensible one here.
Great start you got off too here.I think you need to start over.
NO I'M NOT...just my Mommy reads my emails before storytime... :twisted:

Errr..... To any newb posting on this thread : Hello, welcome to FCP's forum. Some of the things you see on this forum, believe it or not, might not be true. Please do not make an ass of yourself defending fabricated or just flat out untrue posts. In all reality, the OP (original poster) of this thread, is probably full of censored (word used for expletives on FCP). Thank you, and welcome.....Schmuck

Errr..... To any newb posting on this thread :  Hello, welcome to FCP's forum. Some of the things you see on this forum, believe it or not, might not be true. Please do not make an ass of yourself defending fabricated or just flat out untrue posts. In all reality, the OP (original poster) of this thread, is probably full of censored (word used for expletives on FCP). Thank you, and welcome.....Schmuck
I love you in ways that can only be expressed in actions...not words.
there's a doyle brunson story as told by mike sexton.  doyle had AA the flop comes A-3-4.  it goes raise raise raise raise.  a three hits the turn.  it goes raise raise and doyle folds top full house.  the river is a four.  and it was quads over quads.  what's funny is that in this story the guys goes "i have 4 jacks."  if i believe him, i'm folding shirts for a week.
and that was in a LIMIT game, Doyle Brunson folded top full house in a fixed limit game. What a fish!! :shock: how about recognizing the fact that the guy made a great read and followed it when he had barely any money in the pot. if everyone called when the odds were they had the best hand, there'd be no such thing as "great laydowns".

Thats a terrible play, but I'm glad it worked out for you. Something you probably didn't think about, do they have a bad beat jackpot at the borgata? If so, you more likely then not had incredible odds to call for a one outer. Either way, I hope to see you soon.

I know a lot of you guys can't see the logic behind this. Obviously if you have a boat the winning play isn't folding. Obviously I'm not going to believe what another player is saying he's holding 99% of the time. However, in this situation I did and I was right.My EV on the hand was $85 if I was wrong.My EV on the hand was -$85 if I was right.I had no intention of rebuying if I went bust. The kid was slowing the game down with his iPod and consistent betting out of turn. He was obviously a beginner who in no way could have that calm a demeanor if he was running a bluff.In that situation I'd lose more by being right and acting opposite of my read.

I know a lot of you guys can't see the logic behind this.  Obviously if you have a boat the winning play isn't folding.  Obviously I'm not going to believe what another player is saying  he's holding 99% of the time.  However, in this situation I did and I was right.My EV on the hand was $85 if I was wrong.My EV on the hand was -$85 if I was right.I had no intention of rebuying if I went bust.  The kid was slowing the game down with his iPod and consistent betting out of turn.  He was obviously a beginner who in no way could have that calm a demeanor if he was running a bluff.In that situation I'd lose more by being right and acting opposite of my read.
Alright, I'll take your word...still a tough fold and I would not do it...I would rebuy and bust him for even more later on hopefully...good luck
The kid was slowing the game down with his iPod and consistent betting out of turn.  He was obviously a beginner who in no way could have that calm a demeanor if he was running a bluff.
I would be willing to bet on it, it wasn't his first day at the table.
I know a lot of you guys can't see the logic behind this.  Obviously if you have a boat the winning play isn't folding.  Obviously I'm not going to believe what another player is saying  he's holding 99% of the time.  However, in this situation I did and I was right.My EV on the hand was $85 if I was wrong.My EV on the hand was -$85 if I was right.I had no intention of rebuying if I went bust.  The kid was slowing the game down with his iPod and consistent betting out of turn.  He was obviously a beginner who in no way could have that calm a demeanor if he was running a bluff.In that situation I'd lose more by being right and acting opposite of my read.
No, your EV which is expected value is the entire pot if he didnt have quads, and you do NOT have any EV if he does have quads that hold up.usually if he showed up to a B&M with a Ipod, he's been there before.You know what, come to think of it. The more i look into this post and this thread. heres what i think really happend.You flopped the top boat, he acted out of turn. which means he can now only CALL your bet. he cant raise you when he acts out of turn.so, I'm now completely lost, considering this guy raised after acting out of turn, and declared his hand truthfully during play.I'm gonna lean towards the fact that you folded to a lesser hand and are now trying to post what you thought was a great laydown hoping we all would agree

1: A bet saved is a bet earned, correct?2: Play your opponents, not your cards, correct?3: As poker players, our only goal is to capitalize on our opponents mistakes, correct? This is why 'correct plays' are, in fact, 'correct plays.' Because they are meant to capitalize on our opponents mistakes.The OP saved a bet.The OP played his opponents.The OP capitalized on his opponents mistake, which was pretty obviously getting a surge of excitement about his hand, acting out of turn, and telling the OP exactly what his cards are.Now personally, I'd have gone broke because I would be too tunnel-visioned on my full house and I would NOT have been paying attention to the enormous amount of clues being sent me way to tell me I'm beat.I think some pro's would.

i posted this same type of hand under the best hand you ever played topic, but that was after playing with the same opponent for thousands and thousands of hands, knowing his exact play and strategy. this is a HORRIBLE laydown against some newb you just started playing withsomeone telling you what they have is not a read. you lose money here in this situation. every now and then it will make sense to do it, as i feel my laydown was justified, but this one was not. cheers. ryan.

We are talking about laying down QQ on a QJJ board.That is it.It is borderline retarded...and at best it is moronic.No matter what "tell" you have going for you...like I said...a "I am strong" tell could mean he has a hand strong enough to give you all his god damn money.
Boarderline? I'm pretty sure that' question is in the IQ test, and if you say "fold" then they ship you off to the special olympics.Anyone who agrees with this fold is a goofy bastard. I feel much stupider for reading this thread.