rakeback won't pay up

My rakeback program won't pay me what I'm owed.I played on Empire in September and October under a rakeback program. I paid $949.50 rake in September and $213.00 in October (before the split). That should work out to $313.87 using 27% (I was promised more but thats the published rate).I got an e-mail on October 15th to say my rakeback was ready, he just needed my PS account name. I sent the information on October 17th... then nothing. I've e-mailed him 3 times since then and have never recieved a response.This person was also a prominent member here at FCP and has not been seen here since about the same time.What should I do?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My rakeback program won't pay me what I'm owed.I played on Empire in September and October under a rakeback program.  I paid $949.50 rake in September and $213.00 in October (before the split).  That should work out to $313.87 using 27% (I was promised more but thats the published rate).I got an e-mail on October 15th to say my rakeback was ready, he just needed my PS account name.  I sent the information on October 17th...  then nothing.  I've e-mailed him 3 times since then and have never recieved a response.This person was also a prominent member here at FCP and has not been seen here since about the same time.What should I do?
Lemme guess, its Jayson Weber?

Well... the cats out of the bag, but I gave him plenty of time to respond and even offered to work something out if he was having cash flow problems. I think 28 days was plenty of time to at least send me an e-mail.I'm wondering how many other people he owes money to? If he owes you money please post how much.

My rakeback program won't pay me what I'm owed.I played on Empire in September and October under a rakeback program.  I paid $949.50 rake in September and $213.00 in October (before the split).  That should work out to $313.87 using 27% (I was promised more but thats the published rate).I got an e-mail on October 15th to say my rakeback was ready, he just needed my PS account name.  I sent the information on October 17th...  then nothing.  I've e-mailed him 3 times since then and have never recieved a response.This person was also a prominent member here at FCP and has not been seen here since about the same time.What should I do?
Is this Jaysonweber, our moderator? If it is, he's been very busy and has a few problems he needs to sort out, but he is trustworthy. If it's not, post their screen name so we can humiliate them.EDIT: woops, I guess I'm a little slow on the response there. But really, Jayson will give it to you.
EDIT: woops, I guess I'm a little slow on the response there.  But really, Jayson will give it to you.
Will it be before I die? Honestly, I offered to work something out and the guy doesn't even bother to respond. I just want to know what's going on.
EDIT: woops, I guess I'm a little slow on the response there.  But really, Jayson will give it to you.
Will it be before I die? Honestly, I offered to work something out and the guy doesn't even bother to respond. I just want to know what's going on.
He told me there are some personal problems going on, and he is a lot busier than ever expected. DN hired him to be the moderator of the forum, so obviously this isnt a hit and run (not even close to enough money for it to be worth it).He sent me a PM 5 days ago saying he'll be back on in a few weeks if everything gets worked out at home.
He told me there are some personal problems going on, and he is a lot busier than ever expected. DN hired him to be the moderator of the forum, so obviously this isnt a hit and run (not even close to enough money for it to be worth it).He sent me a PM 5 days ago saying he'll be back on in a few weeks if everything gets worked out at home.
Thanks for the info... I just wish Jayson could have spared 30 seconds out of the last 4 weeks to let me know.

Seriously, Dudley, just drop it. Jayson's already proven numerous times to be a great, repsectable guy and an honerable person. There's no need, NO NEED, to post this kind of crap in the General Poker Forum. He hasn't even been online in weeks, except maybe once for 10 or 15 minutes. He's been really busy. He WILL pay you back, even though it will take longer than expected. Give a guy a break.

Seriously, Dudley, just drop it.  Jayson's already proven numerous times to be a great, repsectable guy and an honerable person.  There's no need, NO NEED, to post this kind of crap in the General Poker Forum.  He hasn't even been online in weeks, except maybe once for 10 or 15 minutes.  He's been really busy.  He WILL pay you back, even though it will take longer than expected.  Give a guy a break.
I did everything I could think of so that I wouldn't have to come here and post this. The guy made no effort in 4 weeks.You should aslo notice that I wasn't the one who posted his name.
Seriously, Dudley, just drop it.  Jayson's already proven numerous times to be a great, repsectable guy and an honerable person.  There's no need, NO NEED, to post this kind of crap in the General Poker Forum.  He hasn't even been online in weeks, except maybe once for 10 or 15 minutes.  He's been really busy.  He WILL pay you back, even though it will take longer than expected.  Give a guy a break.
Hahahahha, stupid mod cant spell!!!!!LOLOLOLOOLOLOL :wink: Love you Doug :club:
I did everything I could think of so that I wouldn't have to come here and post this. The guy made no effort in 4 weeks.
Yeah, you made every effort other than contacting OTHER PEOPLE to find out what was going on. There's no need to trash the guy publically!!Believe it or not, there may be more important things in his life than rakeback at this point.

No offense to anyone, but I would be mad too. I see no reason to flame the OP or tell him to drop it or anything of that nature. It's HIS money and has given this 28 days before he said anything. That is ample time imo. I hope everything is ok with Weber.

I did everything I could think of so that I wouldn't have to come here and post this. The guy made no effort in 4 weeks.
Yeah, you made every effort other than contacting OTHER PEOPLE to find out what was going on. There's no need to trash the guy publically!!Believe it or not, there may be more important things in his life than rakeback at this point.
I tried posting here 2 weeks ago to see what happened to him and no one knew what was going on.I was not the one who posted his name.
No offense to anyone, but I would be mad too. I see no reason to flame the OP or tell him to drop it or anything of that nature. It's HIS money and has given this 28 days before he said anything. That is ample time imo. I hope everything is ok with Weber.
Yeah, I'd be upset if it was anyone else. But Jayson has built up a reputation here and deserves the benefit of the doubt. At the very least, the OP should have asked someone else (another mod, a friend of Jayson) before posting it in the most popular forum on the site.

i agree, the guy has a right to post and complain about his rakeback, and he even took the honorable way of not outing jayson to begin with.it really doesn't matter if jayson's having problems in his life...it's not like he's giving these people money for playing under him, he's actually making money, and essentially, whatever he doesn't give or withholds is stealing, and i'd be pretty damn pissed too.

He owes me some money as well, but I also understand the circumstances, so I'm cutting the man a break.
Seriously, Dudley, just drop it. Jayson's already proven numerous times to be a great, repsectable guy and an honerable person. There's no need, NO NEED, to post this kind of crap in the General Poker Forum. He hasn't even been online in weeks, except maybe once for 10 or 15 minutes. He's been really busy. He WILL pay you back, even though it will take longer than expected. Give a guy a break.
I tried posting here 2 weeks ago to see what happened to him and no one knew what was going on.I was not the one who posted his name.
Yeah, you were clearly the only one that knew who you were talking about. Right.I remember that thread. What did I say? Huh? What did I say? I said (paraphrasing), "Jayson's dealing with personal issues and will be back in a few weeks."And I wasn't the only one that said it. That should have been enough for you and you should have contacted us privately to find out if he was still gone.

as much as I respect Jayson, the OP has a point here. He's being civil about it, and he's given Jayson ample opportunity to respond. While it's difficult to demand money/time from someone who's going through a rough time personally, Jayson did make the commitment to pay the op.No need to flame Jayson or the OP.

i agree, the guy has a right to post and complain about his rakeback, and he even took the honorable way of not outing jayson to begin with.it really doesn't matter if jayson's having problems in his life...it's not like he's giving these people money for playing under him, he's actually making money, and essentially, whatever he doesn't give or withholds is stealing, and i'd be pretty damn pissed too.
Agreed. No one is saying he's a terrible person and this rakeback should be his first priority in life. But a simple email over four weeks isnt out of the question.
.it's not like he's giving these people money for playing under him, he's actually making money, and essentially, whatever he doesn't give or withholds is stealing, and i'd be pretty damn pissed too.
Right, he took the money and ran off with it. Come on, show some common sense.Also, to everyone, please don't bypass the censor or your post WILL be deleted regardless of what you have to say. I didn't do it this time because I wanted to give the warning first.