why matusow makes a great friend

Now I know there are already 20 threads on Matusow but I was reading his interview in Bluff and the Question was asked to him about is arrest, is answer went like this (Not actually sure cause I do not have thew magazine in front of me)Matusow: I became friends with an undercover cop and he made me pick up drugs for him twice in a year and a half. When I got arrested they offered to drop all charges on me if I wore a wire and ratted out another larger drug dealer, which is what they were looking for, the cop said "Mike we know your a good person and if you do this for us we will drop all charges for you" to which I responded "F uck you"Matusow spent six months in prison and the guy he didnt rat out hasnt thanked him yetI dont respect Matusow for what he was doing before this but this gained all respect possible in my book. Matusow's a man's man....

Now I know there are already 20 threads on Matusow but I was reading his interview in Bluff and the Question was asked to him about is arrest, is answer went like this (Not actually sure cause I do not have thew magazine in front of me)Matusow: I became friends with an undercover cop and he made me pick up drugs for him twice in a year and a half. When I got arrested they offered to drop all charges on me if I wore a wire and ratted out another larger drug dealer, which is what they were looking for, the cop said "Mike we know your a good person and if you do this for us we will drop all charges for you" to which I responded "F uck you"Matusow spent six months in prison and the guy he didnt rat out hasnt thanked him yetI dont respect Matusow for what he was doing before this but this gained all respect possible in my book.   Matusow's a man's man....
and yet.......

I read that interview too in Bluff and I have a new found respect for Matusow.He's a pretty cool guy. Down to earth. Or at least that's what I got out of the interview.