unreal homegame poker injury

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing in my weekly "cards with the tards" game a couple of days ago. We have a consistent group of 8-10, can generally get a game, play hold em tourneys. We have a couple of hot heads/spazzes in the game that think they are the third coming of Johnny Chan. Anywho, one of the aforementioned spazzes gets sucked out on in a pretty donkalicious sort of way. He proceeds to chuck his cards frisbee style, ala, Jesus Ferguson chopping veggies. One of the cards nails another player in the game right smack in the eye. Within a minute the corner of the guy's eye turns all red, I mean ugly red, not red like you get when baked, but blood vessel has popped red. The game comes to a screeching halt. One of the players is married to an internist, so we call her. Being the brilliant doctor that she is, she tells us she isn't very solid about giving medical advice over the phone without actually being able to observe the injury (that and she isn't an eye doctor)............so me and buddy proceed to take the victim to the ER. He ends up diagnosed with several broken vessels and a scratched cornea (or retina, not sure which).
howd you get phil hellmuth to play at your home games?
ROTFLMAO!!!!!! :club::D:D

Aren't the Blues in the process of being sold? Hopefully the new ownership will get on the ball... er puck.Maybe your injured friend should show up at next weeks poker game with a goalie mask.