I've been doing this addictive card toss thing where the longer you hold down the click, the farther it goes but i can't seem to "get on a roll." Tell me how many you can get if you're bored at work and want to give it a try. [http://www.cardtoss.com][/url]
Spaaaaaaam.
Hey, I really am bored at work. Aren't you?

1st try: Level 4 - 43,444 points2nd try: Level 5 - 113,174 points3rd try: Level 5 - 145,586 points4th try: Level 5 - 137,698 points5th try: Level 6 - 175,089 points6th try: Level 5 - 161,148 pointsps. online card throwing is rigged!pps. this ain't no country club bullsh*t. Out here you have to adjust 6"-8" depending on the wind!ppps. does anyone have any cheat software that would allow me to see which way the wind will blow before I throw my cards?

I've been doing this addictive card toss thing where the longer you hold down the click, the farther it goes but i can't seem to "get on a roll." Tell me how many you can get if you're bored at work and want to give it a try. [http://www.cardtoss.com][/url]
Spaaaaaaam.
Hey, I really am bored at work. Aren't you?
YES!thanks for giving me something to waste time with, anymore suggestions? :bubblehelp:
1st try: Level 4 - 43,444 points2nd try: Level 5 - 113,174 points3rd try: Level 5 - 145,586 points4th try: Level 5 - 137,698 points5th try: Level 6 - 175,089 points6th try: Level 5 - 161,148 pointsps. online card throwing is rigged!pps. this ain't no country club bullsh*t. Out here you have to adjust 6"-8" depending on the wind!ppps. does anyone have any cheat software that would allow me to see which way the wind will blow before I throw my cards?
Hey are you Toby or Tobey ??? LOL
Hey are you Toby or Tobey ??? LOL
Yes and No, but not necessarily in that order.And if you really are "39 and retired", I say well played sir. I applaud you. Now send me some cash cause we possibly share a name! :-)