1: online poker is rigged if you are a fish2: always take advantage of fact #13: pocket Ace's dosen't always get sucked out4: it is sometimes hard to believe fact #3anything to add !!oh ya I do have my flame resistant suit on....

47s never loses because i knew that i even though there was only 1 heart on the flop, i know ill get runner runner cards to get my backdoor 7 high flush. thats a proven fact, but only when my opponent flops top set.

5. If you have a feeling that your Q3 suited is going to be a monster, don't fold because you will cry when the flop comes 3-3-X and the river comes the case 3(Yeah, i folded and this happened).How'd you end up doing in that 5.50 tournament Rab?

10. Sunglasses at a 1-2NL B&M shows that you really know what you're doing.

11. The idiocy of the player who sucks out is directly proportional to the amount of poker knowledge he thinks he knows by trying to justify his idiotic call in the first place.

11: posting on this forum will make you a much better poker player12: posting on this forum might make you a terrible poker player12: 3 pairs do not beat a str8. or trips!!