are you confident or a gambler?

Anyone who is still on the fence about poker being gambling, how do you answer these??1. Did you ever lose time from work or school due to gambling?2. Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?3. Did gambling affect your reputation?4. Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?5. Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?6. Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?7. After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?8. After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?9. Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?10. Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?11. Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?12. Were you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?13. Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?14. Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?15. Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?16. Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?17. Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?18. Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?19. Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?20. Have you ever considered self destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?Most compulsive gamblers will answer yes to at least seven of these questions.1 - Ya, but it was for a Live MTT tourney, and i took the day off, but i also take days off to go snowboarding2 - No i live on my own3 - If you consider people at the bar talkin poker with me, then yes.4 - Of course not5 - No, but i have used winnings to pay a few bills here and there6 - No, still at least twice a day. and 3 times on sundays7 - Nah, when i go on tilt i punch my laundry and take time off8 - well everyday i sit at a table i have an urge to win more9 - Of course, I'm not gonna sit with 2 BB's left, Duh!10 - No, never borrow money period11 - nope12 - of course, thats my BR!!13 - No. i eat Mcdonalds14 - Of course!, but i've also taken 45 min showers15 - Never, too much on the mind during those times16 - Is male prostitution illegal?, oh wait,. i did that for those super bowl tickets.17 - No i sleep on a pile of money18 - Nah, thats silly19 - I celebrate with booze20 - No, but once agian, i've beat the hell out of my dirty laundry after a session

1. Poker is my work. When it wasn't; the answer is no.2. Not as of yet.3. Same as above.4. Same as above.5. The 1st part of the question is Yes. The 2nd is No.6. Not as of yet.7. Same as above.8. Same as above.9. Same as above.10. Same as above.11. Same as above.12. If you mean "bankroll"; that is for Poker and nothing else.13. Not as of yet.14. Same as above.15. Same as above.16. Same as above.17. YES.18. Not as of yet.19. Same as above.20. Not going to happen.

No to all except #14. Been playing for 14 years + now. Money management and self control have always been stong attributes of mine though. I can see where a lot of ppl will have to be honest with themselves about these answers and what they mean.

Thank God there weren't questions like:Have you lost a thousand dollars playing rock paper scissors?Have you ever beaten up a homeless guy sleeping in the park after taking a bad beat?Have you ever waited until it was your big blind before driving your roommate to the hospital?Have you ever wet the bed after a losing session?Have you ever beat up a homeless guy sleeping in the park in celebration of a big win?

OK, so technically I'm a compulsive gambler. What's you're point.I actually feel fine about my poker play, as it's constructive in the long run. The only time I really feel bad about gambling is when I lose money playing blackjack, and I haven't done that at all in a few weeks now.

Have you ever beaten up a homeless guy sleeping in the park after taking a bad beat?Have you ever beat up a homeless guy sleeping in the park in celebration of a big win?
LMAO, if you're gonna do it for one, might as well do it for the other.