smash=knish????????????

this seems to get old real fast. Like once a month someone comes out of the woodwork to rag on smash. I wonder what the march rip on smash will be about, we should make a poll and take bets. Really though I just want Mushu to get involved, can't get enough of those posts

this seems to get old real fast. Like once a month someone comes out of the woodwork to rag on smash. I wonder what the march rip on smash will be about, we should make a poll and take bets. Really though I just want Mushu to get involved, can't get enough of those posts
:D I love the Mushu posts. $20 sais in the neeeeexxtt....2 weeks, a smash poser post comes up. Any takers?

just for the record bro its says no sais, wow is all i can say and dont say it was an accident cuz i and y arent close, this is who i have to argue with, cant even spell says.SAIS hhahahahah what language is that, whitetrash maybe?????

just for the record bro its says no sais, wow is all i can say and dont say it was an accident cuz i and y arent close, this is who i have to argue with, cant even spell says.SAIS hhahahahah what language is that, whitetrash maybe?????
I will fix your grammar mistakes as best as I can.Just for the record brother it's says not sais, wow is all I can say and don't say it was an accident because I and Y aren't even close. This is who I have to argue with, he can't even spell says. SAIS, lol what language is that, whitetrash maybe?there you go clown all fixed up now
I will fix your grammar mistakes as best as I can.Just for the record brother it's says not sais, wow is all I can say and don't say it was an accident because I and Y aren't even close. This is who I have to argue with, he can't even spell says. SAIS, lol what language is that, whitetrash maybe?there you go clown all fixed up now
this is the funniest thing i'd ever seen. ahhahahahahhHAHAHAHHATHAT GUY DIDN'T DO SHIET!!!!
this is the funniest thing i'd ever seen. ahhahahahahhHAHAHAHHATHAT GUY DIDN'T DO SHIET!!!!
Allow me."This is the funniest thing I've ever seen. LOL. That guy didn't do shit!"
Allow me."This is the funniest thing I've ever seen. LOL. That guy didn't do censored!"
allow meahhahahahahahHAHAHAHHAHAHA
I mean if your truly as good as you think you are you should be busting up to 10/20 games and above as they are very loose online. -MRNUTSNo they're not
I disagree with the guy totally, but yes they are. Though 15/30 is a lot looser yet than 10/20. But 10/20 (depends on the site obviously) is still pretty loose.
Compared to what though. I'd imagine that the average 10-20 game online is 100-times tighter than the average live game.
I'm the greatest poker player alive.In the world.Just figured I'd provide more fodder for these.
i was the greatest poker player in the world once. then i left my parent's house and realize people outside knew how to play poker too. =[
don't lie...your little sister had your number...you were stuck with #2 in the world status...poser
I don't give a **** if WRTO can spell says or not. He went to school in my homestate so that automatically renders him smarter than some empty-headed So-Cal moron.WRTO has gone out of his way to help me with my game, and that's more than any of us can say for you and your "contributions" to this forum Mr Nutsack. You Scandinavian-American Trash.
Just for the record, bro, it's "it's", not "its".Now go back to the toolshed.
i have been reading posts the past few weeks on this site and just recently began posting but i have seen numerous times where smash has offered to CRITIQUE others play and show them their mistakes and also critiqued their posts any time they disagree with his own beliefs. I know that this post will not be looked at objectively because of the cult following smash has takin with the micro limit players, but last time i checked forums are to post OPINIONS, disagreement is warranted but asking people where they play so you can watch them play and critique their hand histories is a joke. If knish was a real person i dont know who would play the part as good as smash. He knows the game of limit better than anyone on here or so he acts and yet he plays mainly 3/6 online and plays 1-4 spread at excalibur????? I mean if your truly as good as you think you are you should be busting up to 10/20 games and above as they are very loose online. Stop trying to critique everyone else's opinions and trying to critique others play and focus on your own, because apparently its not good enough to bust up even the 4/8 level so who are you to talk???????? PS. GOOD LUCK TO KNISH ON DAY 13 OF 50-1000. KEEP GRINDING OUT THAT 3$ DAY ALMOST THERE!!
shut up.
I second that emotion.
Ok, let's give this "just posting opinions" thing a try. My opinion is that poker is made of bananas. You may disagree, but this forum is for posting opinions, so I don't think it would be right of you to tell me that this opinion is without factual basis or completely nonsensical. Or maybe we could recognize that part of the purpose of posting opinions on a public board is to separate the helpful from the unhelpful and the true from the false. Otherwise we should just be talking to ourselves.
I agree - that's why my username on stars and party is banana_poker :D jaffa