pocket 10 blind defense

$1-$2 full table hold'em limit ring game at bet365.I've got Td Ts in the SB.It's folded to the button who raises. I make it 3, the BB folds and the button calls.The flop comes 4h 8c Ah.I bet out and the button raises. I've got no read on the guy.How do you play out the rest of this hand? (In retrospect I would have preferred to have check-raised in the first place.)

Without a read...3-bet the flop, if he caps then we fold the turn UI. If he just calls, bet out on the turn and re-evaluate. I think he could just as easily be trying to defend his blind steal as have an Ace.

Small pot, I'd tend to fold here. If I knew my opponent to be aggressive (not the typical 1/2 player from my experience), I might call down. 3-betting for info saves you 1 bet when you're behind, but loses you a couple bets when you're ahead.

I haven't read all replies, but I saw the last guy suggested wa/wb. We can't do that here because our opponent could have six outs against us (hands like KQ, KJ, QJ) and we need to protect our hand if it is good.I think betting the flop is good. He raised you, which might not mean anything. I call the flop raise and bet/fold the turn.

I haven't read all replies, but I saw the last guy suggested wa/wb. We can't do that here because our opponent could have six outs against us (hands like KQ, KJ, QJ) and we need to protect our hand if it is good.I think betting the flop is good. He raised you, which might not mean anything. I call the flop raise and bet/fold the turn.
And if he calls the turn are you going to check/call the river? Bet/fold?
And if he calls the turn are you going to check/call the river? Bet/fold?
Depends on the river card, but I think I'm check/calling a lot. Cheapest way to get to showdown and don't think villain calls a river bet too often with K-high or other hands we beat.

10 small bets in pot...we call down. and put 5 more small bets in.We can win 10+2+2 small bets from current pot+ turn and river = 1414:5... I fold.or call down..I do not 3-bet.Call down if you're curious; but I'd likley fold. Small pot and even if he doesn't have an Ace, he likley has overs.EDIT: After reading... I got pos mixed up..Call Down not good, as Tim/I noted..we could be against overs and have to Bet, if we play.But I'm probably folding.