digusting poker joke.....

Dolly Parton is traveling the world to see how popular she is. She challenges the Queen of England to a popularity contest and she agrees. A large crowd gathers as the two women take the stage. Dolly comes out first and takes off her shirt and starts flapping her boobs around and the crowd is going wild " WE LOVE YOU DOLLY" !!!! they cheer. The Queen then comes on stage sits down on a chair and starts douching herself. "YUCK ARGGGH" the crowd yells. The judges get together and come on stage to make the annoucement of the winner. "QUEEN WINS" they announce to the crowds suprise. Dolly walks up to a judge and asks why she lost. The judge says ......."WELL DOLLY, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT A ROYAL FLUSH BEATS TWO GOOD PAIR ANYDAY"

To:TobyOrNotToBeFrom:Entrepeneuren re:timeDate:11/7/0530 seconds of my life taken by that joke $7/hr * $00.058*my current hourly wage as a poker player (was $30 until last night)Thanks...made me at least snicker.

To:TobyOrNotToBeFrom:Entrepeneuren re:timeDate:11/7/0530 seconds of my life taken by that joke $7/hr * $00.058*my current hourly wage as a poker player (was $30 until last night)Thanks...made me at least snicker.
You're welcome, but if you are "on break" surfing instead of playing I cannot reimburse you .05 cents..sorry :cry:
"WELL DOLLY, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT A ROYAL FLUSH BEATS TWO GOOD PAIR ANYDAY"
Dolly Parton = 4 breasts???Good just turned to great...
I was wondering the same thing.....
OK, my bad I clearly should have said " A GOOD PAIR " :oops:
Dolly Parton is traveling the world to see how popular she is. She challenges the Queen of England to a popularity contest and she agrees. A large crowd gathers as the two women take the stage. Dolly comes out first and takes off her shirt and starts flapping her boobs around and the crowd is going wild " WE LOVE YOU DOLLY" !!!! they cheer. The Queen then comes on stage sits down on a chair and starts douching herself. "YUCK ARGGGH" the crowd yells. The judges get together and come on stage to make the annoucement of the winner. "QUEEN WINS" they announce to the crowds suprise. Dolly walks up to a judge and asks why she lost. The judge says ......."WELL DOLLY, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT A ROYAL FLUSH BEATS TWO GOOD PAIR ANYDAY"
Weak. :roll:
so the other day i was banging this girl and she called me a pedophilei said that's a pretty big word for a 12 year old.
you messed up on the joke completely.the joke is this. So I was banging this girl the other day and I decided to stick it up her ass. She then said wow, thats pretty presumptious of you. I said presumptious? Thats a pretty big word for a 12 year old :club:

I'm sure the mods are going to love that. I, however, am ROFLMFAOing

so the other day i was banging this girl and she called me a pedophilei said that's a pretty big word for a 12 year old.
you messed up on the joke completely.the joke is this. So I was banging this girl the other day and I decided to stick it up her ass. She then said wow, thats pretty presumptious of you. I said presumptious? Thats a pretty big word for a 12 year old :club:
I like my version better haha
i think both versions are pretty disgusting. GKY
haha cmon nothing beats the pedophile and dead baby jokes =P
yeah and making jokes about people's moms after they died.....can't beat those either
For having an avatar saying mr. funny i must say you arent very funny, nor do you have much of a sense of humor. It's only offensive if you take it serriously =P.
yeah and making jokes about people's moms after they died.....can't beat those either
For having an avatar saying mr. funny i must say you arent very funny, nor do you have much of a sense of humor. It's only offensive if you take it serriously =P.
you have me all wrong, I absolutely love humour and love laughing...i just see nothing funny about jokes involving dead babies, and pedophilia...heck while you're at it why don't you crack a few about people with cancer and starving kids in africa
I like my version better haha
i agree completely, keep it short and simple.
you have me all wrong, I absolutely love humour and love laughing...i just see nothing funny about jokes involving dead babies, and pedophilia...heck while you're at it why don't you crack a few about people with cancer and starving kids in africa
Thats a pretty bad analogy, i really don't think babies dead or alive would know whether or not i was making fun of them. and are you saying pedophiles shouldnt be made fun of??? It's not like i mean it either, i can laugh at racial jokes as long as it's just for humor and not meant to degrade people.
Thats a pretty bad analogy, i really don't think babies dead or alive would know whether or not i was making fun of them. and are you saying pedophiles shouldnt be made fun of??? It's not like i mean it either, i can laugh at racial jokes as long as it's just for humor and not meant to degrade people.
so it's ok if they don't know? lol i'm sorry i don't want to get into a heated debate.... i enjoy the "community" part of FCP and am trying not to get bad with people....just my opinion that those jokes suck. obviously other people enjoy them too, so next time i will just ignore and keep my mouth shut.. happy gaming!
so it's ok if they don't know? lol i'm sorry i don't want to get into a heated debate.... i enjoy the "community" part of FCP and am trying not to get bad with people....just my opinion that those jokes suck. obviously other people enjoy them too, so next time i will just ignore and keep my mouth shut.. happy gaming!
I don't mind for people to express their opinions so don't worry about it, but i do agree it would be pretty stupid to get into a debate about it over the internet... cheers.