I know nobody wants to hear anyone else's Bad-Beat story, but I just took the sickest beat of my life, and I just feel I have to share it.Me: 77Opponent: 76Flop 267Turn 6River 6On the flop he was .1% to win.The sickest part of the whole thing is I was betting a raising the whole hand and there were 5 players left on the river. I would have at least Quadurpaled up.

nickforgot Posted: Sun, Nov 6th, 2005 2:30 Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ouch, that was a bad one....but it wouldve been so much more intresting if your whole bankroll was on the line Hey good point, by the way how much did you lose?

nickforgot Posted: Sun, Nov 6th, 2005 2:30 Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ouch, that was a bad one....but it wouldve been so much more intresting if your whole bankroll was on the line Hey good point, by the way how much did you lose?
It was at a .25/.50 blind game w/ $50 max buy-in.I started the hand w/ about $85 and ended it w/ $14 (as I had the table covered).

well if it makes you feel any better, i had the least probable bad beat ofmy life yesterday as well.me- qqopponent- 88flop- q88- the odds of this flopping is 4324 to 1if you throw in the 1 in 40 chance of us both having a pocket pair,and the 1 in 2 chance of me being the one with the worst of thisscenario, this should happen once in every 346000 hands.also, if i won the hand i would have had the chip lead of the tournament with 90 percent gone, but instead was eliminated on the money bubble, making nothing.

well if it makes you feel any better, i had the least probable bad beat ofmy life yesterday as well.me- qqopponent- 88flop- q88- the odds of this flopping is 4324 to 1if you throw in the 1 in 40 chance of us both having a pocket pair,and the 1 in 2 chance of me being the one with the worst of thisscenario, this should happen once in every 346000 hands.also, if i won the hand i would have had the chip lead of the tournament with 90 percent gone, but instead was eliminated on the money bubble, making nothing.
Now thats a real bad beat!!! Put you on tilt for sure!!!!
I actually did that to someone yesterday. Me : 2-2Opp : K-K3 to the flop of 2-2-KGot it all in with 3 people...one guy had 9-9...lol..weeee !!
I know nobody wants to hear anyone else's Bad-Beat story, but I just took the sickest beat of my life, and I just feel I have to share it.Me: 77Opponent: 76Flop 267Turn 6River 6On the flop he was .1% to win.The sickest part of the whole thing is I was betting a raising the whole hand and there were 5 players left on the river. I would have at least Quadurpaled up.
Ive seen you play on betonbet . . . that was a horrible beat.
Ive seen you play on betonbet . . . that was a horrible beat.
Yeah, you were the one who referred me to the site. So how am I playing??? Last two days I've played like absolute crap. Aside from that I feel like I've been playing pretty well.