Ok heres something you guys might actually like. When I was down inVegas in September I got to the Bellagio to play in the 2 5 blind no limit game( which was retarded by the way with max 200 buy in), when I noticed that the big game was going three handed with Ivey, Greestein and David Benyamine. About halfway through my session I saw the game break up and Benyamine had busted the both of them. He had all the chips racked up was leaving a happy man.

I think that overall one big win is nothing in that game. Great, he came away a winner one time. Awesome. He probobly will continue to play and lose his remaining bankroll and then cry to someone like DN about staking him.

My opinion is that anyone who thinks the 2/5 game at the Bellagio is retarted must not like money or just isn't very good. That game is the biggest seafood buffet in town. As long as you have a couple of buy-ins it can be great.

My opinion is that anyone who thinks the 2/5 game at the Bellagio is retarted must not like money or just isn't very good. That game is the biggest seafood buffet in town. As long as you have a couple of buy-ins it can be great.
i love it when people mispell the word retarded while trying to call someone else that.JS
I believe he was referring to the fact that you can only buy in for 40 big blinds so there isn't a lot of room to play. He didn't say anything about it not being fishy. I agree with him on that point though. A $200 max buy in for a $2/$5 blind no limit game is ridiculous.
i love it when people mispell the word retarded while trying to call someone else that.JS
I love it when knuckleheads point out misspelled words that were intentionally misspelled.
I :club: people that try to make fun of others with a name like vaginaman....  You know that guy's never gotten laid
After days of brainstorming, I thought I had come up with username that would give me the utmost credibilty on an internet forum and signify that I am indeed a certified stud. I did not take into account that someone as sharp and witty as you would call my bluff.

maybe it's Virginia Man?who knows?anyways... I saw barry playing in their room when i was at the bellagio as well, couldn't tell who else was playing though...I tried to take a picture and they got pissed!

That was a cool story... I think I love reading about the Big Game more than anything else on this forum. I'm pumped that Daniel is playing in it again. P.S. DNA, when did you change the avatar?

thanks for backing me up ferguson. The reason that game is dumb is you are almost always pot commited after the turn bet. 20 bucks preflop 2 callers = 60$ Turn bet = 60 one caller = all your chips on the river. Too hard to get away from a hand.

The last time I went to Bellagio, the minimum buy in was $200. :?also, glad to see David Benyamin hanging around the big game. He had gone done $1M in his first sessions way back in September. He was confident in his skill set and I could see the amount of passion he had to prove himself or win in that game.

The reason it had a 200$ cap was because they weren't spreading a 2 -2 blind game at the same time. After a couple of hours they opened a smaller game and i asked to buy up to 500 in the 2 5 game but they said no.

finally someone agrees! thiat game is softer than my wiener after i bust a big one :-)
thanks for backing me up ferguson. The reason that game is dumb is you are almost always pot commited after the turn bet. 20 bucks preflop 2 callers = 60$ Turn bet = 60 one caller = all your chips on the river. Too hard to get away from a hand.
no.
I think that overall one big win is nothing in that game. Great, he came away a winner one time. Awesome. He probobly will continue to play and lose his remaining bankroll and then cry to someone like DN about staking him.
please refrain from speaking ever again.
im surprised u wrote this, david is a great player. hes no more or less likely to go broke in the game than any of the rest.