happy guy fawkes day, everyone!

It's been 400 years since anyone has entered a government house with honest intentions, as Guy Fawkes did on Nov. 5, 1605. Yes, yes, I know that tomorrow is Nov. 5th, but I won't be near a computer tomorrow, so I'm sending my regards out a day early.

Im beginning to wonder it these are all NWP poster that signed up for the charter and have flooded our forum with stupidity.
i doubt the nwp's give a damn about being charter members lol...
Im beginning to wonder it these are all NWP poster that signed up for the charter and have flooded our forum with stupidity.
True.The OP also joined back in february.
True.The OP also joined back in february.
Good point. I just find it hard to imagine someone can be this stupid.

If you don't know who Guy Fawkes was, commenting here is probably quite stupid. Or, more aptly, commenting here will make you look stupid. Good luck!If I were a Newbie, I would've posted this in strategy.

If you don't know who Guy Fawkes was, commenting here is probably quite stupid. Or, more aptly, commenting here will make you look stupid. Good luck!If I were a Newbie, I would've posted this in strategy.
Since no one seems to know who the hell Guy Fawkes is.....Perhaps you should try posting this on the Guy Fawkes forum.
It's been 400 years since anyone has entered a government house with honest intentions, as Guy Fawkes did on Nov. 5, 1605. Yes, yes, I know that tomorrow is Nov. 5th, but I won't be near a computer tomorrow, so I'm sending my regards out a day early.
Guy Fawkes couldn't play Pot Limit Omaha worth a shit, buddy!!!
Since no one seems to know who the hell Guy Fawkes is.....Perhaps you should try posting this on the Guy Fawkes forum.
:clap: