has this ever happened to you

ok guys as you know i like to play the 40k on party. well the last two night i have played it i have went out on the first hand. so my question is have any of you went out on the very first in the same tourney on back to back nights.... oh so you guys dont think i suck last night i had pocket 8s and decieded to gamble with some dude that moved in. he ended up having pocket 4s and flopped a set. tonight on the very first hand i limp and flop the nut str8 with two clubs on board. one guy bets i raise guy after me moves all in initial better call i call. turn the cards over... one guy has the ass end and the guy who moved all in first has a9 of clubs and hits.

I try to be the most careful at the beginning of any tournaments and not to go all in unless you know you have the nuts. That is my advice. Some people like to be more aggressive. I do like putting bluffs on at early, but a lot people like to double up early.... You have to be careful. Dont you play in these a lot Croc?

I try to be the most careful at the beginning of any tournaments and not to go all in unless you know you have the nuts. That is my advice. Some people like to be more aggressive. I do like putting bluffs on at early, but a lot people like to double up early.... You have to be careful. Dont you play in these a lot Croc?
yea i just play in this one just about every weeknight. but the last two nights out on the first hand is kind of funny and crazy at the same time.. yeah i hate putting all my chips in but when i have flopped the nut str8 i cant fold that. but i just wanted to see if this has every happened to any one

yea i dont play the first hand... something bad could happen like you flop 10s full on the first hand of the WSOP and end up slow playing a hand in which you were drawin completely dead. Man that would suck Jack

I actually can say pretty close to the same thing happened. Mine was in lower buyins but anyway. Both were 11+1 on Bodog, tonight and last night. Last night I got AA on first hand, raised and had one caller. The flop came K high, no straight or flush draw. I got check raised all in and called...he had K 3. The turn brought a 3rd heart (I had the A of hearts) eliminating both the K and 3 of heart draws. He found the only remaining K to give me my first ever last place. So tonight I played another...got AA again on 3rd hand. There were 3 raises preflop, and 3 people to it. 2 5 Q was the flop...and I figured one guy had either A Q or KK, not sure about the other, he was calling and playing oddly. So anyway, the turn was clean, we all 3 got all in. The one guy had AQ and the other had.....34 offsuit. 3 of his aces were already gone, but he found that good ole 6 on the river. Would've been an easy triple up, but got 2nd to last this time. So there's my story.P.S. Crocd...I'm in the WSOP football league, the guy right in front of you in the tight race for the final playoff spot. Just so you know. Interesting to see someone else had almost the exact same thing happen.

I actually can say pretty close to the same thing happened. Mine was in lower buyins but anyway. Both were 11+1 on Bodog, tonight and last night. Last night I got AA on first hand, raised and had one caller. The flop came K high, no straight or flush draw. I got check raised all in and called...he had K 3. :club: The turn brought a 3rd heart (I had the A of hearts) eliminating both the K and 3 of heart draws. He found the only remaining K to give me my first ever last place. .
was there ever a doubt?pinch pinch