$3+r sat to sunday $500k guaranteed on stars ryt now

Anyone else on this? I just signed up for stars and had a nice little welcome on a 6 person 25/50c table hitting a boat on my 2nd BB for a double up from the table bully/bigstack.anyone else in this $3 + rebuys event?go fcp.. my screenname is pattypoker21gl all..im setting a max of 3 rebuys, or 2 rebuys and the addon.patrick

i made it to the break without rebuying, the only one at my table. i took the instant rebuy at the start like everyone does, and the addon. made it to the break wtih 4500 chips, +2000 addon to 6.5k with ave of 8.5k now im at 7.8k and doing good. 458 etnries, 959 rebuys, 241 addons..top 23 pay a 200+15$ seat into the sunday 500k and 24th is 29$. im aiming for top 23 :)anyone else in this?

everything is going well so far. 11k now. if anyones interested you can watch on stars. pattypoker21 is my nick.out of cuiousity, taht DN open tonight, how many people usually play in them? 30?

everything is going well so far. 11k now. if anyones interested you can watch on stars. pattypoker21 is my nick.out of cuiousity, taht DN open tonight, how many people usually play in them? 30?
30. Hah.Come play if you want to donate your money to Spademan.
30. Hah.Come play if you want to donate your money to Spademan.
I hate Bizzle.

i busted out in 42nd out of 486. payout was at 24... turning point was when i called an allin with A7 and he had KJ with a flop of AKJ for 80% of my stack... he had gone allin about 5 hands in a row and i knew i had him. see ya guys tonight in the DN open.patrick

• 1 year later...
Pattypoker? Dang, dude, have I ever cussed you out for bad beating me on Stars? In any case, good luck with this...
bad beating you? when was this? lol.. i cant remember every bad beating anyone other than like 70/30s. lol..good luck with this, this was 13 months ago..lol
bad beating you? when was this? lol.. i cant remember every bad beating anyone other than like 70/30s. lol..good luck with this, this was 13 months ago..lol
Oh, snap. Time warp...The reason I asked is because I get a little bitchy when I get knocked out and I'm sure I've seen your name, but it's nothing personal, just a leak in my game...