tiffany williamson is a donkey!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, when you have a playe like her at your table, with that amount of chips, that late in the tournament, you're delighted and terrified at the same time. I bet there would have been no complaining if Sheikie knew that she was pondering an all in call with KJ
dejavutacular sir! 8)
For a little dose of irony, I searched Tiffany on Hendon Mob. Her other two cashes were in the World Speed Poker Open...WTF?http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=46603
Now it makes sense. She is a turbo playing expert. LOL.Hmmmmmmmmmmm. How do you play turbo?You go in with just about anything and pray you win.I am certain that the pro's are quite excited about her playing them.Please consider that she has only been playing the game for less than a year.So, she is lucky.Doesn't it feel good when you double up instead of getting knocked out when you have KK vs. AA and win? Well, Her odds were actually better with A7o vs. KKIt is quite obvious that she is a donkey.Why do we play this game anyway?"Taking huge pots off of stupid tourists......"The fish and the donkeys bite sometimes.It is part of the game.It is great to know that there are BIG DONKEYS out there waiting to give me their money when I arrive. :club:
theredpill99 I can't stand her. I don't think I could watch that KJ hand again. I seriously don't. Toward the end of it, I had my hands over my face. I basically can't stand most women poker players because there's always something annoying about them. The only female poker player that I respect is Kathy Liebert because I think she is seriously a good poker player. I think the rest are just jokes. Kathy can actually play with the men but I think most of the others just get eaten alive. Isabelle is good looking I guess but she seems like a real censored to me. I'd do her but I'd have to make her leave right afterward.She must delivered a lot of bad beats because she told the guy when she had KJ that this was the hand I won a lot of chips with earlier or something like that.
Ever heard of Jennifer Harman? By far the best woman poker player in the world.
theredpill99 I can't stand her. I don't think I could watch that KJ hand again. I seriously don't. Toward the end of it, I had my hands over my face. I basically can't stand most women poker players because there's always something annoying about them. The only female poker player that I respect is Kathy Liebert because I think she is seriously a good poker player. I think the rest are just jokes. Kathy can actually play with the men but I think most of the others just get eaten alive. Isabelle is good looking I guess but she seems like a real censored to me. I'd do her but I'd have to make her leave right afterward.She must delivered a lot of bad beats because she told the guy when she had KJ that this was the hand I won a lot of chips with earlier or something like that.
Ever heard of Jennifer Harman? By far the best woman poker player in the world.
Tiffany is the world's biggest donkey and theredpill99 is even stupider!