10-25nl on ub***

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks like Marina towers in your avatar
it is the cover of a wilco album- yankee hotel foxtrotThe second best wilco album ever.(and it is Marina towers)
Well aren't I like the smartest freaking person ever?!
teneight,Next time you want to gamble 1k while high, first do this. Send $500 to me and then ask me if you should gamble 1k. I will tell you no and you can save $500.Guinevar
lol. no more smoking for me for a while! teneight
teneight,Next time you want to gamble 1k while high, first do this. Send $500 to me and then ask me if you should gamble 1k. I will tell you no and you can save $500.Guinevar
Don't you wish you had played one hand of blackjack?
Don't you wish you had played one hand of blackjack?
ehh yeah, still up for the week...reminder. Don't play with i'm wasted/highteneight
can we sticky this topic, just so teneight and others can remind themselves the danger of playing while under the influence?
haahahaha. yeah. I regret it, but ehhh i could get over it. well, I did already. i took a shot while i was high and failed. should've quit when I was at $1,800 :::up 800::don't do drugs kids!
can we sticky this topic, just so teneight and others can remind themselves the danger of playing while under the influence?
haahahaha. yeah. I regret it, but ehhh i could get over it. well, I did already. i took a shot while i was high and failed. should've quit when I was at $1,800 :::up 800::don't do drugs kids!
See, everyone telling you it wasn't a good idea should have stopped you, high or not... it wasn't the drugs, it was you.
That looks like Marina towers in your avatar
it is the cover of a wilco album- yankee hotel foxtrotThe second best wilco album ever.(and it is Marina towers)
Well aren't I like the smartest freaking person ever?!
Kurt,I dig your new avitar..
See, everyone telling you it wasn't a good idea should have stopped you, high or not... it wasn't the drugs, it was you.
nicely said...Honnestly though man, despite the condition you were in, you should still have been able to make non-donkish poker decisions. It's not like you were drunk..... aaaaaaand discuss.