top 10 favorite horror films...

Both Saw and Saw II were pretty creppy. I thought the Ring was pretty scary in some parts.Other than that, I haven't seen many scary movies, although the remake of TMC was really gay. Jessica Biel is the only thing that kept me watching.
Saw I was ok, Saw II just sucked.

No particular order:1. House of 1,000 corpses2. The Devil's Rejects3. Nightmare on Elm Street4. Scream5. Texas Chainsaw Massacre6. Friday the Thirteenth7. Last House on the Left8. Psycho9. The Blair Witch Project10.Alien

I love scary movies but the only one that really freaked me out for some reason is "Stir of Echos". I mean I jump on some scary movies but thats the only movie that actually had me "scared". And its not even that scary.....but I hate it and I will never watch it again.

I loved the dawn of the dead remake and shaun of the dead (I classify both as comedies though, not just shaun of the dead). Saw 1 was great, haven't seen saw 2 yetI usually end up laughing through horrors... something about them is just funny to me (no I'm not a psycho or demented or anything)

No clue what The Saw is, but Saw was good!
I have not seen Saw but have noticed a trend on who likes and who dislikes the movie. The people who generaly hate it view it as a horror film. Those that like it generally view it as a suspense film. fwiw